corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Essays

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Essays
-Aliba-

User status: Offline
   8th Dec 03 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got 2 essays to write for uni 2moro

Got zero words done

One essay is appr 2500 about absorption and variable costing

Other essay is 1000 words on Tesco's and Morrisons share value flunctuations over the past 2 months.

Really starting to think i done the wrong course

Wish i had done something about cars. Just thot Accounting is where the money is.

Fuk it
Munchie

8th Dec 03 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MATE IM DOING WORK NOW AS WELL. ADD ME TO YA MSN AND WE WILL KEEP EACH OTHER MOTIVATED LOL....MINE IS A BITCH AS WELL!! DONE BOUT 8 PAGES !!!!
MC Kustoms

8th Dec 03 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did that with computers for 2 years thought thats where the money was now iv changed to body repair and geting on a lot better
Paul_J

8th Dec 03 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read my sig.
-Aliba-

8th Dec 03 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul_J............. it was your sig that made me post
Paul_J

8th Dec 03 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

- its fucking annoying, I can write essay's on corsasport with absolute ease. I'll just keep writing and I'll have like 2500 words in 15 minutes! - but I've got so many projects + assignments for my final year at college, yet I just can't concentrate enough to do them

got 3 things in for 17th of decemeber.

1) Software Project, includes the whole planning, analysis, designing, implementation and testing of a software application...

so I had to do all the write up + make the good damn thing, and I've just been dossing in lessons having jokes + going down the pub with mates instead.

2) Got to have 2500 word essay, on Human Computer Interface - evaluating several different interfaces + systems. Haven't started this yet

3) Got to design + produce a fully functioning website, with flash and javascripting - must include a rational about the site... done a basic layout for the site, and nothing else

Oh I'm so bloody screwed.

I always just put things off to the last minute - then suddenly go 'oh shit, must get this done' and hand it in and usually get a distinction? Yet I never expect to get one.

Paul J
SteveW

8th Dec 03 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Piece of piss these two:

2) Got to have 2500 word essay, on Human Computer Interface - evaluating several different interfaces + systems. Haven't started this yet

3) Got to design + produce a fully functioning website, with flash and javascripting - must include a rational about the site... done a basic layout for the site, and nothing else

I have some really hairy stuff to get done soon...

Wont go into it, cos you will die of bordem
Paul_J

8th Dec 03 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes piece of piss mate, but 3 things all in - in less than 10 days is a bit scary

SteveW

8th Dec 03 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 2500 can be done in a day. you just gotta put some time aside to do it..

The website wil take a little longer, but you just need to steal things from the net anyway

Good luck mate
-Aliba-

8th Dec 03 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate, i could type on here all day long........ thousands of words with great ease. Suppose its cos its a hobby or whatever....... something i enjoy doing.

However, i HATED english at school. I DONT read books, and have always hated essays. So why the fuck am i doing all this shit????

Oh, also got an essay due for Thursday (2500 words)...... as to which i dont even know the question.

Havent been to a tutorial for my subjects this year at all yet, and thats 10 weeks in or so!!! Pish anyway.

And i've made my mind up, i am not going to uni 2moro. Fuck it. If i miraculouslly get them done (which i wont), then i'll email them to my lecturers....... my car broke down........ bla bla bla

Got blootert on Friday night. Then thot, i'll do them on saturday night at the gf's. But i obviouslly got distracted!!! didnt even do one word!

Then went up a mountain today raising money for one of my mates who broke his leg at our fitba a few weeks back. Got paid off, has a young kid etc...... Oh, also got drunk during it and after it. Remained in the pub till the back of 6.
Paul_J

8th Dec 03 at 01:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm more worried about numero uno to be honest ...

the latter 2 are just a couple of small assignments - the 1st one is a big one.
Paul_J

8th Dec 03 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aliba - always the way mate, I always think 'Oh, it doesn't matter if we scive this lesson now + go do something else, I'll do the work tonight' - then tonight comes and I do something else, then I go 'I'll do it tommorrow' - then don't... then go 'I'll do it on the weekend' - then end up being in the next lecture with 0 done.

The worst, is I can never be bothered to do things in the lesson half the time, so I sit listen to music, joke about with mates and surf CS. then shit myself that I've done no work.
Munchie

8th Dec 03 at 01:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same here Paul. we really need to start work more early
-Aliba-

8th Dec 03 at 01:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Believe me mate......... i'm on the same ship.

Havent went to any tutorials. Missed loads of lectures. DONT do anything at lectures except listen......... cos they put all the lecture material on a website to download and print off.
CRB 553

8th Dec 03 at 01:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got am immunology report due in 2morrow on sheep!
Paul_J

8th Dec 03 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take now for example - I came on the Pc at about 9pm to do some work... I haven't done a single bit - and have kept going 'oh, I'll do some in a minute'

its now 1:52 and I want sleep not good... usually the way things work... I'll end up working with no sleep to get things done.
Munchie

8th Dec 03 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CRB 553
got am immunology report due in 2morrow on sheep!

Wat course u doing mate? im doing simmilar stuff!!! i take it uve prob got the Brock book and various others?
CRB 553

8th Dec 03 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha yeh brock biology of microorganisms!!!

am doin biological sciences, can either do honours in immunology or microbiology

Wot course u doin munchie?
-Aliba-

8th Dec 03 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same here paul. Went on the net hours ago to download stuff, then intending to work from it. Highlight points etc, work and sleep, get up for uni etc.......

But i havent done one bit!! But i guarantee you that in these past few hours........ i will typed more than 3500 words

But as it stands, i've done none. And aint doing anything 2nite, nor going to uni 2moro.
Munchie

8th Dec 03 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im doing biology mate!!! its ok like,. in me 2nd year. solid shit tho eh!!!
Paul_J

8th Dec 03 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always find - providing I can fool myself into thinking I'm ok, with plenty of time and I've done quite a lot of work - I can relax.

i.e. having extra pages in word documents + big gaps between titles, paragraphs etc. using pictures ... just copying + pasting stuff off the net.

Ohh, I've done 8 pages. Relax.

Look closer and you see 3 pages are blank, 4 are just copy + pasted and 1 is only half a page.

but providing I don't panic its ok - if I panic, my mind goes blank.
IntaCepta

8th Dec 03 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol gotta do a 20,000 word report by friday,
0 word count at the mo

and i've just finished a 12page report just now (supposed to have handed it in on friday) I'm just proofreading it now, and hand it in first thing tmrw.

I always leave shit to the last minute.
But the idea is not to sleep for about 3days, do work, sleep for a day, do work for another 3 days... etc.
well thats my masterplan for this 20k work report, and i'll start tmrw!
can't afford to mess about!
CRB 553

8th Dec 03 at 01:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20,000 WTF that sounds bad!!

Munchie yeh its fairly hard stuff like, loads of info, am in my 3rd year of 4 year course!
IntaCepta

8th Dec 03 at 02:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol and there was me thinking
'I'll chose a computer degree to avoid doing essays!'

its a serious pisstake, all i do is doss about in uni, and chill at home.
can't get motivated, don't give a shit anymore.

I even write jokes and write sarcastic comments in my essays/assignments/reports.
-Aliba-

8th Dec 03 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMFAO Paul.

I've tried that before

Usually just dive in at the deep end and start typing an essay from scratch. Stopping every 30 seconds to read bits out a book etc. Get well into it, feel confident and happy. Then click word count and i'm 800 words short!!!! Every remaining sentence is like a bloody story!!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Essays 22 database queries in 0.1110480 seconds