corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Pics of interior

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pics of interior
leedslad

User status: Offline
7th Dec 03 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please can any body send me or post pics of a m reg sri interior cos i have been offered them and i just want to see what they look like before i travel
essexracer

7th Dec 03 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres sum interior pics of my m reg sri 16v... sorry but they r the best i could find! also the front seats r good for standard, quite supportive...they r the same as gsi seats, just different trim.

sorry for bad pics, u can see the pattern on the 2nd pics, it aint to everyones liking, but i like it

james
Adam-D

7th Dec 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what roll cage is that?
how much where from
essexracer

7th Dec 03 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice highjack

its a Dimma one, costs £280, u can get it direct from Dimma or through most car shops. i got mine from Carnoisseur in southend.

james

New Poll