corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anybody know of any programs that allow you to make you own profesinal forums?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anybody know of any programs that allow you to make you own profesinal forums?
mentalcorsa

User status: Offline
6th Dec 03 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

atm i have a php forum but wnat to chaneg to a profesinal forum where you can do what you like etc anybody got any ideas?
Dan B

6th Dec 03 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can do what you want with the phpBB forums (which I'm assuming you're using now), but you'll need to know PHP......if you're after something where everything you want to do comes pre-coded or coded at your request, don't expect it to be free.
mentalcorsa

6th Dec 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no m8 im willing to pay but i want more options at the bottom coz on php all you can have is mod and admin at the bottom , also my forum wont let all aiol members register etcetc
Drew
Banned

6th Dec 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u have to hack into the forum and ya can do with it wotever you want

if ya willing to pay - hope ya expecting it to be in the 100's
Dan B

6th Dec 03 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For more options, have a look at the Invision Boards (from memory, it's http://www.ibforums.com). They have a free version, which I'm running at the moment, and has PLENTY of options (the Admin Panel is amazing, compared to the last version of phpBB I saw).

And, if you like it, they have extra options you can pay for......and there's an entire forum set down for modifying the forums (again, from memory, at http://www.ibplanet.com).

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anybody know of any programs that allow you to make you own profesinal forums? 22 database queries in 0.0090671 seconds