corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Number Plates...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Number Plates...
ed

User status: Offline
4th Dec 03 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm getting my kit fitted in a few weeks, i'm also gonna have a smooth tailgate sorted at the same time. That means that there will be no space for a number plate anywhere... does the number plate have to be iluminated, or can I just stick it on anywhere and not bother lighting it??? HELP! cheers, ED
S1MON

5th Dec 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

needs to be illuminated for the MOT, there for the rozzers will stop you fine you and make you fit a ligh if you dont get one.

Get a hole the size of the plate cut in the bumper then mount it behind with a light above that way you dont see it and get the desired effect
ed

5th Dec 03 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would I get away with embedding some led's into the plate by drilling a few holes and gluing them in...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Number Plates... 23 database queries in 0.0106800 seconds