corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Building the site up, getting better

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Building the site up, getting better
Donna Corsa GSi

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 03 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
If no-one wanted their photos taken fromt he site then you can encript it so you can't remove the link.

Unless they ahve also paidfor their picture to be copyrighted there is nothign they can do.

you lot are such gimps sometimes thinking your always right

So Steve got caught at 116mph?

Well he did say he's going to be banned soon
vibrio
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Ty_Harris
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
As you have a section for fit girls.. i think you shud have a section for Guppy ugly birds (if u can call em that)

he does though

show show show

in the section that has the supercars. there is a file for ugly slappers
AK

Daimo B

3rd Dec 03 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
quote:
As you have a section for fit girls.. i think you shud have a section for Guppy ugly birds (if u can call em that)

he does though

show show show

No, this is vibrios "humour" because all the pictures my mate took while at trax this year (Again, Vibrio, lets see a picture of your wife? You go on about how ugly all the women are, so post a picture of your wife and let everyone see what your real standards are like compared to what you brag about).
vibrio
Banned

3rd Dec 03 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
If no-one wanted their photos taken fromt he site then you can encript it so you can't remove the link.

Unless they ahve also paidfor their picture to be copyrighted there is nothign they can do.

Daimo any picture I take belongs to me. you do not have the right to publish any pictures I take on your website. if you have any pictures that belong to me on your site I would inform the host that you donot have permisson to publish it and you'll be forced to remove it. simple as that
Daimo B

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
quote:

Well he did say he's going to be banned soon

This is true, Steven, you are a naughty boy doiung that speed? Did the copper also bumfuck you when he pulled you?
Donna Corsa GSi

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
.......he's going to tell his mum on you

If people are so bothered about having their photos copied then they should just block them from being copied. Ive been on sites where the photos have been copyrighted and you can't copy them (and it was a photo of my own car). If you make them available then you should expect it imo.

[Edited on 03-12-2003 by Donna Corsa GSi]

so long as you should expect it then it's not against the law. sorry officer I expected you to pull me over for doing 116mph so I don;t get to go to court then

Well why not show me an example of a case where someone has been prosecuted for hosting a picture from a personal web page??

not webspace but there are other cases where a photo has been published illegally.

So basically you've never heard of someone being prosecuted for doing what Damiens doing??
Ty_Harris

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

he does though

show show show

in the section that has the supercars. there is a file for ugly slappers

post a link i cant find it?
Daimo B

3rd Dec 03 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:

quote:

Daimo any picture I take belongs to me. you do not have the right to publish any pictures I take on your website. if you have any pictures that belong to me on your site I would inform the host that you donot have permisson to publish it and you'll be forced to remove it. simple as that

Whats to stop me? Unless it has the copyright law attached to it, and you post it only, i can take that photo and do what i want with it!

Take this to a court of law and you'd loose!!
vibrio
Banned

3rd Dec 03 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

he does though

show show show

No, this is vibrios "humour" because all the pictures my mate took while at trax this year (Again, Vibrio, lets see a picture of your wife? You go on about how ugly all the women are, so post a picture of your wife and let everyone see what your real standards are like compared to what you brag about).

it's not my humour Daimo. I do not find those female attractive. simple as that. they are haggard and sluttish. I do find other female attractive not just lynne. if you don;t find lynne attractive thats your opinon on woman. I suspect that you don;t though going by your website
Ty_Harris

3rd Dec 03 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

he does though

show show show

ok, so how a bout a guppy file?
Tom

3rd Dec 03 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member

vibrio you sad gimp
AK

3rd Dec 03 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member

vibrio
Banned

quote:
quote:

quote:

Whats to stop me? Unless it has the copyright law attached to it, and you post it only, i can take that photo and do what i want with it!

your a twat daimo. a complete tosspot. how the fuck are you not able to comprehend what I am writting.

this picture belongs to me. you have no right to publish it

this picture belongs to joff

I have no right to publish it. he is perfectly within his rights to e.mail Ian and force him to remove the picture from this thread. now do you understand

[Edited on 04-12-2003 by vibrio]
Donna Corsa GSi

quote:
quote:

quote:

But you're not even taking the photos ur just using the photo link aren't you?
Daimo B

quote:

it's not my humour Daimo. I do not find those female attractive. simple as that. they are haggard and sluttish. I do find other female attractive not just lynne. if you don;t find lynne attractive thats your opinon on woman. I suspect that you don;t though going by your website

Someone can't read properly it seems I never took those photos Also, im sure i could find many a post where you slag off pictures of women.

Whats up, your so keen to comment on everyone elses girlfriends/pictures of other girls, but a bit hesitent when it comes to posting a picture of your own wife? Are you a little ashamed or something?
vibrio
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
vibrio you sad gimp

yes yes yes. is that all you have to say about copyright
Tom

Really....who gives a fuck if he put other peoples car pictures on his site ffs people make modded cars for them to be seen do they not, he isn't trying to claim any part in making the god damn cars ffs so is he doing anyone harm
AK

3rd Dec 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member

Daimo B

If it were a decent picture i'd host it and could post it anywhere i wanted? I can't see any copyright anywhere?

Again, in a court of law, you'd loose
Ty_Harris

PMSL
AK

3rd Dec 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

Tom

quote:
quote:
vibrio you sad gimp

yes yes yes. is that all you have to say about copyright

I'm sorry but I don't see the point in arguing the toss, it's obvious that neither of you know the exact law so just chill and stop arguing for the sake oif it, vibrio I was also not making the above poiitn about copyright I was simply mentioning that you are a sad gimp
Ty_Harris

hmm not so good AK
vibrio
Banned

quote:
Really....who gives a fuck if he put other peoples car pictures on his site ffs people make modded cars for them to be seen do they not, he isn't trying to claim any part in making the god damn cars ffs so is he doing anyone harm

I don;t care about the site or the pictures unless there is one of mine on it. I was discussing pictures and publishing rights

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Building the site up, getting better 22 database queries in 0.0143409 seconds