corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » swap me ur corsa gsi for my rs turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author swap me ur corsa gsi for my rs turbo
craigpcg

User status: Offline
1st Dec 03 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi ppl,

am selling it due to i miss the corsa and the speed

its a F reg (89) in mecury grey
engine has only covered 82k, its has full service history from new and 9 mot's from new. its got a sh*t loads for things which it has required over the years. the engine is standard bar k&n, full mongoose zost, some samco's and a dump valve also a boost gauge.

the body work has been fully undearsealed and the outside is pritty clean bar the 2 front wings (which i had 2 brand new wings from ford) the battery tray is solid and well as the fuse board and it has neva been welded either.

it had adjustable koni's and it is lowered about -35mm. its got full 90 spec interoir and boot spoiler and bumpers. the interior is absoluty minted and had 3 point sparco harness (brand spanking new). also has white dials

standard wheels and all the tyres are legal. it has 6 months tax and 6 months mot.

as usual it has abs,sunroof,e/w, c/l,heated front wind screen and heated back window,e/wing mirrors etc etc. aslo new gearbox fitted, new sump,hks turbo timer.

willing to swap for a decent standard corsa gsi.
BromleyBoy

1st Dec 03 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

consider anyhting else?
craigpcg

1st Dec 03 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what u got my friend?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » swap me ur corsa gsi for my rs turbo 24 database queries in 0.0081179 seconds