corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » black corsa sport!!!!! FOR SALE!!!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black corsa sport!!!!! FOR SALE!!!!!!!!
stubbsy

User status: Offline
27th Nov 03 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

decided to sell. details of car are-
1.4 16v corsa sport, black n redg 1995 private plate-j5 gnw service history up to 2001, has been serviced after this but no stamps for it. 12months mot 6 months tax. 1 owner before i bought it nearly 3 years ago.

BODYWORK*
full lumma body kit grill smoothed out in front bumper and numberplate recess smoothed, numberplate recess in rear bumper. fully colour coded, door handles removed and smoothed, boot smoothed, one off bonnet vent badboyed and extended. filler cap finger hole smoothed, single wiper conversion, side repeaters removed and smoothed, m3 di mirrors with smoked lenses, euro style smoked headlights and ultra lexus smoked rear lights. tinted windows.

ENGINE*
k+n induction kit, sebring 6x4 nch back box modifiedto fit rear bumper.

WHEELS + SUSPENSION*
still auto sr500 17" alloy wheels, fair condition, g-max -40mm lowering springs, tarrox brake pads and tarox vented grooved and drilled discs.

INTERIOR*
full leather retrim in black and orange leather, including custom boot build.
roof etrimed in black alcantara. one off carbon fibre door pockets. sony cdx m600 cd player, 2 sets of alpine type r cnponent speakers, 1 set in door pockets th other set in the roof. 2x 250w kenwood amps + 1x 1000w kenwood amp powering 1 12" kenwood 700w sub.

SECURITY
toad c4t cat 2/1 alarm with tilt sensor, drivers door opens when alarm is deactivated, + sectret method of entry.
all ready for feature, had alot of interest off fast car mag, need to sell though because of uni.
thats all i can think of for now,open to serious offers
ideal for 2ltr conversion.

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by stubbsy]
stubbsy

27th Nov 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
leon_in_uk

27th Nov 03 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now thats what ya call a nice car, not too over the top id say 3k, how many miles tho
stubbsy

27th Nov 03 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

114000 miles, was lookin for abit more than that though mate.
koolkorsa

27th Nov 03 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wuldnt u make a lot more puttin interior +ice back to standard? Interiors and ice mods gotta be worth between £1000 and £1500?
stubbsy

27th Nov 03 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah try and sell it all as a whole at the moment, would also mean getting a full sport interior though. may split it if worst comes to the worst.
Bart

28th Nov 03 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

N reg with 114k miles.. thats pretty bad :/

3k at the most i'd say
stubbsy

28th Nov 03 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it fuk bad, its an 8 year old car based on average mileage beeing 12000 a year it should be around 96k its only 18k over which isntthat much really seen as its had everything done to it when needed etc.
stubbsy

28th Nov 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
jaffa

29th Nov 03 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

proper quality car here folks and as mentioned ready for a 2.0.

one of those with loads of things done that aren't always noticable but are highly impressive
fcukniles

29th Nov 03 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice car mate, but am sorry to say it u will get more for the car putting it back to standered and selling parts seperate. 3k is about as much as u will get for it because of milage. end of da, u might get someone looking for a 2lt project who will pay more than 3k for it.
how much u wantin?
chris
p.s. very nice car good look with the sale, and my advise would be to put back to standered, or put it on ebay u never know (remember to put a reserve on it though mate!)
stubbsy

29th Nov 03 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spose the mileage could put some people off but it runs sweet, had a text off tony today sayin jules still wants to feature my car without tv and will contact me as soon as poss with a date for the shoot. could get more for it if i split it but it seems like too much hassle at the moment.
tomcorsa

29th Nov 03 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i may be interested in sum bitz u2u me if u decide 2 split
Jill
Premium Member

30th Nov 03 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubbsy
spose the mileage could put some people off but it runs sweet, had a text off tony today sayin jules still wants to feature my car without tv and will contact me as soon as poss with a date for the shoot. could get more for it if i split it but it seems like too much hassle at the moment.

Well if u don't have any luck selling it at the mo u could wait till the mag feature shoot and put it up for sale then?? And probably get Jules to put a free for sale ad in FC for u too!

Nice car btw fella! IMO the mileage isn't really THAT high and anyone that comes too see it will realise that straight away!

JILL
danny boyo

30th Nov 03 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has it been in total vauxhall
RichR
Premium Member

1st Dec 03 at 08:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no it hasnt, lined up for a fast carfeature - have to say tho - this car has been modded with no expense spared; its really tastefully done and the interior is amazing

I agree to egt top money he's gonna have to split but thats a lot fo work and he'd need a considerable gain to do so

what sort of money is a standard Sport interior
stubbsy

2nd Dec 03 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chees for the comments jill, i feel happy now
bradfincham

2nd Dec 03 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sold this :

£4500
but did have 50k, but had a front end smash and a rear end smash! standard interior and kit needed respray

yours is well worth 4-5k mate, i love it
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Dec 03 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cars always sell at higher prices i nthe warmer months mate - mit be worth holding onto - then show at donny, and maybe a couple of others if u can - stick a for sale sign and spec in the back window at shows and see what happens

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » black corsa sport!!!!! FOR SALE!!!!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0159771 seconds