corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Retro fit of fog lights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Retro fit of fog lights
krismufc

User status: Offline
27th Nov 03 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How easy is this to wire up. I want to buy a fog light wiring kit from halfords but i want to be able to connect it to the proper switch instead of aftermarket one. Is this possible, i have looked at exsisting switch hole and no wires are there but on the back of switch there are 5 connectors. Does anyone know which connector does what so i can just attach the wiring to this?

New Poll