corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » question about smoothness :P

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author question about smoothness :P
kz

User status: Offline
26th Nov 03 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, ive decided the route i wanna go with my car...

smooth

i wanna smooth over the boot and all the door handles (i have a five door) so im thinking id need to use solonoids to open the drivers door, then could open the other ones only from the inside?

do i need to get an alarm capable of opening them? or what do i need!? lol i aint got a clue other than the look i want i dont say just do the back ones... i wanna be different
stubbsy

26th Nov 03 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clifford alarm is probably best for this as they have loads of buttons for functions like these, my door pops open when i deactivate the alarm, would have prefered a seperate button for it but not capable with my alarm. thats my favorite mod on my car, you should see peoples faces when they try to get in the passenger side door
kz

26th Nov 03 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wicked lol do you know a website selling the alarms, hopefully telling me what kinda things they do and prices etc! cheers
stubbsy

26th Nov 03 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.clifford.co.uk
kz

26th Nov 03 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers man. ive just spent about ten minutes reading every single one from here - http://www.clifford.co.uk/html/system_selector.html - but i still cant find what im after
stubbsy

26th Nov 03 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u m2 rvh think he fitted his solenoids etc himself so he will know exactly what u need, im lazy and shit so i got someone to do it for me
RichR
Premium Member

27th Nov 03 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubbsy
thats my favorite mod on my car, you should see peoples faces when they try to get in the passenger side door

its even funnier seeing stubsys face as he tries to get in my passenger door - and hes used to having no door handles - still looks confused when he tries to open mine and theres nothing to grab onto

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » question about smoothness :P 22 database queries in 0.0130961 seconds