corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » "tint & flash" blue led module - anyone use ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "tint & flash" blue led module - anyone use ??
jono22

User status: Offline
26th Nov 03 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone use the "max power" - tint & flash led within there headlamps ?? you know the small blue led with relay box that tints your headlamps blue when lit and flash when ignition off,

please tell me the secret off how the actual led & holder fits within the headlamp itself ?? ie. it has a round gasket type moulding at the base off the led , where goes where ??!!

any advice on this one would be appreciatted,

cheers,
john...
cobra148

26th Nov 03 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know the item you mean but I would guess you need to drill a hole in the headlamp casing.
I can do you some flashing blue leds cheap
Did you get my envelope?
jono22

26th Nov 03 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HI mate, no probs, envelope arrived yesterday, thanks for that !! regarding the drilling a hole for this led / holder,not the answer I was really wanting to hear !!!!

but there certainly doesnt seem any other way for the fitting off this within the actual headlight, so youre probably right !! dont know if you have ever seen these small coloured strobes lights for placing within a headlamp rob ?? if so, its a similar sort off base mount too these.

cheers mate,
john...
M2RTY

26th Nov 03 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i filed a bit of the bulb holder out and stuck the wires thru there

firstly the bulbs are hot so i wouldnt recomend this as it melts the led, and the wires cut across where the metel was, even thou it had a gromet around it

my 2nd set i drilled a 15mm hole in my fog lights as they were quite big (max power strobes)

i have them on a switch now and seem fine

New Poll