corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Burning DVDs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Burning DVDs
Darren

User status: Offline
   22nd Nov 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, when your using an image file to burn a cd, is it possible to burn 2 image files becasue i have a film split in two but hopefully i can put it all on one DVD.

Any ideas??

cheers
Simon

22nd Nov 03 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a program whcih opens image files anyway and extract em from that n then do it
Darren

22nd Nov 03 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any programs that you know of that can do this mate??
PaulW

22nd Nov 03 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the film currently burn't as a VCD?
Darren

22nd Nov 03 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i have a copy as a vcd on cdr x2, but my dvd player wont play them so im borrowing my mates dvd writer but not sure how to burn them onto 1 cd. in fact im not really sure how to burn onto dvd at all.... but i have a copy as bin and cue files and also as vcd...
PaulW

22nd Nov 03 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your dvd player wont play the VCD's then its one of 2 things...

either they haven't been burnt or encoded correctly to start with, or your DVD Player doesnt support recordable media, in which case, the DVD-R disc may not work either, as its not supported fully on all DVD Players yet

instead of using a program to read the image files, just copy the files from the VCD to your computer, and use something like Nero to re-encode them as MPEG-2 files & burn them to DVD as it now supports it

Copy these files from both CD's (there gona be quiote large files)

D:\MPEGAV\AVSEQ01.DAT

Once the file is copied of each CD, rename the file to something like CD1.MPG, CD2.MPG, etc...

so for 2 CD's, you will have CD1.MPG & CD.MPG on your system.

then run Nero, follow it through to create a DVD Disc & then select the 2 files which you copied & renamed in order as the video source files

Nero should then re-encode each file & then burn it to the DVD-R disc (hopefully)

You will need to make sure you get the MPEG-2 Plugin for Nero (not sure if they release it with the demo no more, but kazaa is usually quite helpful)
Darren

22nd Nov 03 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Burning DVDs 22 database queries in 0.0096509 seconds