corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Radiator Water

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Radiator Water
Craig6682

User status: Offline
19th Nov 03 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How often should you change the Radiator Water? The car was serviced about 6 months ago and i've only just needed to put a bit of water in. It was just above the Min mark so i topped it up to the max.
Red_SXi

19th Nov 03 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where have been? Aint seen you on here for ages. Btw anti-freeze usually is changed every 2 years if i remember rightly
vibrio
Banned

19th Nov 03 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boyrac3r
How often should you change the Radiator Water? The car was serviced about 6 months ago and i've only just needed to put a bit of water in. It was just above the Min mark so i topped it up to the max.

every 2 years like the brake fluid
Craig6682

19th Nov 03 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
Where have been? Aint seen you on here for ages. Btw anti-freeze usually is changed every 2 years if i remember rightly

Been dead busy !!! Prob be on tonight for a while.

Do they change the radiator water during a service? The car has a full Peugeot service history which i am gonna keep up, but i will get it serviced every year until it needs one for the mileage. If not i will have a go myself over the weekend and put anti-freeze in too.

I see Sooty has a 106 GTi now !!!
Fad

19th Nov 03 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

radiator water...call it coolant..dunno why but calling it radiator water seems soo wrong
Craig6682

19th Nov 03 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fadscorsa
radiator water...call it coolant..dunno why but calling it radiator water seems soo wrong

Yep your so right! I dunno stuff bout cars

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Radiator Water 22 database queries in 0.0096381 seconds