corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » IMPORTANT - especially girls.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IMPORTANT - especially girls.
AndyW

User status: Offline
13th Nov 03 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Below is an email i got at work yesterday, it is not a joke or a hoax as the police system does not let that happen.
Mods: Could this be pinned?

A woman at a nightclub on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who, according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her.
Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes along with traces of rohypnol in her blood and progesterex, that is essentially a small sterilisation pill.
The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilise their victims.
Progesterex is available to vets to sterilise large animals.
Rumour has it that the progesterex is being used together with rohypnol, the date rape drug.
As with rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girl’s drink. The girl can’t remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before.
Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn’t conceive from the rape and the rapist needn’t worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.

The drug’s effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY – They are P*E*R*M*A*N*E*N*T
Progesterex was designed to sterilise horses.
Any female who takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCIEVE.

The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university. It’s that easy, and progesterex is about to break out big on campuses everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it.

Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girl’s. Be careful when you’re out and don’t leave your drink unattended.
Steve
Premium Member

13th Nov 03 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do not care i dont have tit or a fanny
AndyW

13th Nov 03 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no but you are both.
this is a serious post so fook off.
Lynny

13th Nov 03 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hence why i always keep an eye on my drink when im out
JKGSI

13th Nov 03 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve106GTI: you are a TWAT, how the hell would you like it if this happened to your sister or your girlfriend (how the hell you managed to find one I'll never know with that attitude)

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by JKGSI]
Craig W

14th Nov 03 at 03:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

**ITS A HOAX* - http://www.snopes.com/toxins/progest.htm

Even though it's not true, i'm glad you posted it, as it'll make people think - terrible things do happen.
Cybermonkey

14th Nov 03 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by novaless18
Below is an email i got at work yesterday, it is not a joke or a hoax as the police system does not let that happen.
Mods: Could this be pinned?

A woman at a nightclub on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who, according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her.
Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes along with traces of rohypnol in her blood and progesterex, that is essentially a small sterilisation pill.
The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilise their victims.
Progesterex is available to vets to sterilise large animals.
Rumour has it that the progesterex is being used together with rohypnol, the date rape drug.
As with rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girl’s drink. The girl can’t remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before.
Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn’t conceive from the rape and the rapist needn’t worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.

The drug’s effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY – They are P*E*R*M*A*N*E*N*T
Progesterex was designed to sterilise horses.
Any female who takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCIEVE.

The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university. It’s that easy, and progesterex is about to break out big on campuses everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it.

Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girl’s. Be careful when you’re out and don’t leave your drink unattended.

FPMSL, this is a hoax. LOL!!
Kerry

14th Nov 03 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is why i do not drink
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Nov 03 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scientifically dubious but I'm leaving it so I can say this - alchohol is as bad if you're not careful. Watch what you're drinking and stay in company at all times. Sleep safe kids
Ally

14th Nov 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girls can get attacked whenever, wherever, you can never be too careful.

My mate was walking home in the middle of the day, on a saturday and she got mugged.

Just goes to prove that there are some really sick people out there.
Marc

14th Nov 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and remember dont have nightmares!
Fraser Young

14th Nov 03 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Piss... No such drug...
Claire

14th Nov 03 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makarus

14th Nov 03 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the reason why I always drink bottles or cans and always keep my thumb over the top when it aint in my mouth or in my full view.

But as ally says, shit can happen whenever, but it doesn't hurt to be carefull.
mattyboy199

14th Nov 03 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi
i do not care i dont have tit or a fanny

see how you don t reply when people have ago when you start writing nasty shit, your a fucking pratt or even a french pratt.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by mattyboy199]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » IMPORTANT - especially girls. 22 database queries in 0.0122640 seconds