corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » sport/sri 3 spoke alloys (set of 4)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sport/sri 3 spoke alloys (set of 4)
Scott McKenzie

User status: Offline
12th Nov 03 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does ne1 hav a set of sport/sri 3 spoke alloys they`d b willin 2 sell? wit or witout tyres, or possible p/x 4 a set of 4 16"speedline allesio 2`s wit new yokos :-)
nessi

13th Nov 03 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might be selling my sport 3 spoke alloys in a week or 2. They are in mint condition with new michelin tyres on all 4.
I might be interested in your speedline alessio alloys. Have you got any pics of them.
Scott McKenzie

13th Nov 03 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if ur sellin them then im def interested, i dont hav ne pics @ the mo but if u speak 2 stoneyginger im sure he`s got sum pics of my car n wheels aswell, how much would u b lookin 4 4 ur 3 spokers? :-)
SwN

13th Nov 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Much would u want for ur speedlines? i have a mint set of gsi wheels with brand new bf goodrich tyres
Scott McKenzie

14th Nov 03 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id b lookin 4 round the 600 bucks mark, its sport/sri wheels that im really after, giv me a shout if ur interested in the speedlines, cheers :-)
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

18th Nov 03 at 14:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

calidus

21st Nov 03 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gawd mate how sexy does that look
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

23rd Nov 03 at 16:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » sport/sri 3 spoke alloys (set of 4) 24 database queries in 0.0112710 seconds