corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » playing with calibra on m25 sunday morning!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author playing with calibra on m25 sunday morning!
bradfincham

User status: Offline
10th Nov 03 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

painz- thats your opinion
each to there own but im sure if you had a more powerful car then you would realise that 100 is half the fun half way!
my dads kit car hits that in 2nd gear!
i see no problem driving with the tv on, its not as if it distracts me, if i have a car ful of mates i rarely glimse at the screen
bradfincham

10th Nov 03 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont live in essex either but it is about 2 miles away, whats wrong with places like colchester? chelmsford? yes u do have billericay etc etc, like all counties theres rough parts, newcastle - mmm
Daimo B

10th Nov 03 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ
quote:
Originally posted by charcoalgrill
i think painz means watching tv whilst driving is silly enuff, but watching whilst driving at 120 makes u an idiot.

yes this is what i was saying,

from what he said it sounded like he was driving along
was watching 2f 2f sore he went into 4th on that
thus he did and burnt off to 120

i quite often go over 70 on the motorway, however im not so stupid to go near 100.

Daimo B you really have turned into a cock recently. what does it matter if i have 1.2 or a 4.0, its totaly irrelevant to what i said. Driving at any speed over 90 on british roads really is idiotic i think, and to have a TV on while you are driving as he said is just dumb.

And yes i would say that to everyone who has a TV. I have one, and wouldnt dream of having it on whilst driving.

Temper temper

Driving at any speed over 90mph on a public road is dangerous, yes, agreed. Howevere, there is a time and place, and the M25 is a large motorway and perfectly safe.

You lot make me laugh sometimes, complaining about 90mph when its convenient to you, but never mind the GTi-Rs, Scoobys, Supras, Cossies etc doing 150mph, but thats cool i suppose

AS for having a TV on whilst driving, he can listen to it without watching. And im very very sure he wasn't watching it at 120mph Do you rally think he's that stupid
PainZ

10th Nov 03 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not sure if that would be the case,

however i do have a problem with Daimo as he thinks the reason i dont drive at those speeds, is because my car does not reach it.

I think this really is very lame indeed and he really should grow up.

Its not big, and its not clever to drive fast
Robbo

10th Nov 03 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by charcoalgrill
i think painz means watching tv whilst driving is silly enuff, but watching whilst driving at 120 makes u an idiot.

yes this is what i was saying,

from what he said it sounded like he was driving along
was watching 2f 2f sore he went into 4th on that
thus he did and burnt off to 120

i quite often go over 70 on the motorway, however im not so stupid to go near 100.

Daimo B you really have turned into a cock recently. what does it matter if i have 1.2 or a 4.0, its totaly irrelevant to what i said. Driving at any speed over 90 on british roads really is idiotic i think, and to have a TV on while you are driving as he said is just dumb.

And yes i would say that to everyone who has a TV. I have one, and wouldnt dream of having it on whilst driving.

Temper temper

Driving at any speed over 90mph on a public road is dangerous, yes, agreed. Howevere, there is a time and place, and the M25 is a large motorway and perfectly safe.

You lot make me laugh sometimes, complaining about 90mph when its convenient to you, but never mind the GTi-Rs, Scoobys, Supras, Cossies etc doing 150mph, but thats cool i suppose

AS for having a TV on whilst driving, he can listen to it without watching. And im very very sure he wasn't watching it at 120mph Do you rally think he's that stupid

Id say the M25 is the one place u dont wanna go over 70 least not in the variable speed limit area
Daimo B

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
stupid.... no did well in GCSE's thanks

pike? not my name... if your refering to pikey.... nope, however most of Newcastle is. Please think before typing bonnet boy

Lack of information again.

Does anyone want to explain where the expression "you stupid stupid boy pike" comes from

See what i mean, and im the one with the arrogence problem This is great
bradfincham

yeh good point, thay all love watching the skyline videos doing 160 mph, the racing at basildon but when the need a reason to bitch off they go
Sooty
Banned

Well then, by all means explain its meaning, im curious
Robbo

10th Nov 03 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bradfincham
i see no problem driving with the tv on, its not as if it distracts me, if i have a car ful of mates i rarely glimse at the screen

I don't think the police would agree!! Could be done for dangerous driving/without due care an attention.. potential 6 points I think...

still, I know what u mean
Daimo B

10th Nov 03 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im not sure if that would be the case,

however i do have a problem with Daimo as he thinks the reason i dont drive at those speeds, is because my car does not reach it.

I think this really is very lame indeed and he really should grow up.

Its not big, and its not clever to drive fast

No, this is not my reason at all. That was a simple joke that you ahve taken offencivly. This is your problem So i am not lame, nor do i need to grow up, as your reasons are wrong
Sooty
Banned

10th Nov 03 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just blag it and say its showing you information about your car, its purely for instrument purposes?
Dom

10th Nov 03 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im curious to how this post has gone from racing a cally to slagging each other off? just shows how immature some people are And if you have to be little kids, cant you lot use u2u's??

Anyways back on topic, having a tv on would be like holding a mobile to ya ear...its a bit stupid. However, theres nout wrong with driving fast, as long as you have FULL control over the car Ive been in my mates kit cobra (hes dads i think) which has a 4lt engine (dunno who by) but its wacks out sometihng stupid like 300bhp and we had a little blast on a 5mile dual carriage way, before coming to the the junction we were doing 163mph and it wasnt even near the redline. Although i had my eyes shut when we were going over 130 lol change of undies were needed !
bradfincham

10th Nov 03 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robbo yes i see the point in the police's opinion but i dont drive staring solely at the tv, i listen to the film and glimppe! its more for when i have mates in the car
PainZ

10th Nov 03 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he has just admited he was watching it,

so yes Daimo he is that stupid.

Driving at 90mph is never safe, and on one of the most conjested roads in the UK does not make it perfectly safe, far from it infact.

Again we are not talking about over cars doing 120+ so this is also irrelevant.

If people in them types of car you listed came on here thinking they was clever doing them speeds then i would be saying then exact same things to them.

Robbo

10th Nov 03 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I know what u mean Brad

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by RobboSRi]
Sooty
Banned

Anyways... new cars these days have dealer extra options for incar TV's however they are located in the rear I think
Marc

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B

bradfincham

10th Nov 03 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

power is nothing without control!
yeh o.k i shouldnt watch tv but i said it in a jokey way was watchin 2f 2f, i have never lost control of any car i have been driving, been on a rally course and the police skidpan. previously 125cc go kart racer for 5 years and i would never drive faster than my limits
Dom

quote:
Anyways... new cars these days have dealer extra options for incar TV's however they are located in the rear I think

most cars tv's, especially in BMWs, switch off when your going faster than 30 for safety reasons. At the end of the day, if you die/crash ya car while looking at the TV doing 2000 million mph then its your own fault - its as simple as that
PainZ

quote:

correct in some cases.

My fathers Volvo V70 T5 has Tv in the front dash, this only works when the car has the handbrake on.

Monitors behind him in the head rests do still work.

On my TV it states quite clearly that it is not to be used when driving, only for navigational aids.
bradfincham

10th Nov 03 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

painz did i not say it was 8am on sunday morning and the roads were very quite, do you think i would race along the m25 up every ones arse at 5pm on friday? no, do you think i just sit and wacth the tv hoping the car drives itself?

and i suppose you never ever listen to loud music??
Kerry

10th Nov 03 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bradfincham
i love it when you 2 flirt

i only got this far and had to laff at this
bradfincham

10th Nov 03 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kerry doesnt it make you horny!!

Kerry

10th Nov 03 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not quite no just things u come out with make me laff thats all
bradfincham

10th Nov 03 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats me all over

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » playing with calibra on m25 sunday morning! 22 database queries in 0.1870990 seconds