corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *****Mobile Phone And Bass tube F/S***** PLS LOOK AWESOME DEALS!!!:)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *****Mobile Phone And Bass tube F/S***** PLS LOOK AWESOME DEALS!!!:)
big_julian

User status: Offline
8th Nov 03 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mobile phone is a nokia 7210, with attachable camera and hands-free kit. The phone comes with a black standard cover, 10 downloaded wallpapers, 6 downloaded java games, and loads of downloaded polyphonic ringtones. ( AWESOME ) lol. Yeah anyway the phone is unlocked (i think, pretty sure it is) but if your wondering I have been using it on Orange. Comes with the manual and in the Original box. If u need a charger ill be able to get you one from somewhere, no worries. The phone is about 2 months old from new.

ANYWAYS IM LOOKING FOR NO LESS THAN £120!

THATS A BARGAIN!

Im in SOUTH YORKSHIRE SO LET ME KNOW ASAP

ALSO F/S is a PIONEER BASS TUBE, specifications are below:

20cm Linear Powered Subwoofer

* Built-in 200 watt max Monaural amplifier, MOFSET PWM power supply
* Nominal output power: 100 Watts
* 25-200 Hz frequency response.
* 106 dB in-car

FOR SALE FOR £50

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *****Mobile Phone And Bass tube F/S***** PLS LOOK AWESOME DEALS!!!:) 24 database queries in 0.3507419 seconds