corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Universal Induction Set Ups

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Universal Induction Set Ups
MattyB

User status: Offline
7th Nov 03 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent.

I wanted a better filter set up on my D Turbo pug.

For a trial, i ran my bro's GTi-6 K+N indction kit on my TD and it ran pretty poor. sounded crap.

Went out, bought + fitted a HP Raid universal filter. cost £21 brand new.

Now fitted, i've by passed over 1.5m of air ducting + of course a big old air box. I also whacked some aluminuim cold air feed from grille, and i'm very happy. The filter is situated right in the front corner of engine bay, next to the wing. This was done coz even after a run, this area of the bay is always alot cooler (to the touch) than any other part.

Engine revs a hell of a lot more freely and nice burble when u boot it. Oh - and looks the part. Its fully chromed up, and has 5 year gaurentee. Cant moan.

Moral of story is..........

well there isnt really 1 apart from dont always go for big name brands just to look good.

Matt
MattyB

7th Nov 03 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But to make this more relavant, the Rail HP universal high performance cone filter with 60-70mm neck wud suit any Corsa B asfaik.

And cost sod all.

Matt
Wolfy

8th Nov 03 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont supose they do pannel filters do thay? im after one for my calibra and k n n are like 70£ for something smaller then a4 paper and just a wedge o mesh.
Adam-D

8th Nov 03 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics.............

New Poll