corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Showroom tips -- haggle

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Showroom tips -- haggle
scrap

User status: Offline
7th Nov 03 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rigth i might go down to the dealers this weekend and get myself a new car, dunno what tho... yet

Has anyone got any tips on how to haggle for extra's or how to get the price lowered. My mate got a corsa C sxi, free insurance is for over 19yr olds i think. Cos he paid cash he managed to get free insurance he's 18 !

I want to try and get 2 years free insurance on a car if i can, if not then knock their initial price down !
Trotty

7th Nov 03 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you'll be lucky to get 2yrs free insurance TBH, but it's totally worth haggling

I saved £1200 on the list price when I got mine, and some free mats (wow! )

Just keep pushing and pushing, if they seem to reluctant, walk away. If they want the sale they'll move a little.
diddon

7th Nov 03 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I played one dealer agains another and saved over £1000
scrap

7th Nov 03 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any more ??
Stuckey

7th Nov 03 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dealers will never tell you to leave for taking the piss for wanting so much money off so just keep pushing and get as much as you can from em cos they aint gonna tell you to fuck off are they!
Adam-D

7th Nov 03 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got £300 knocked of for cash
Munchie

7th Nov 03 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell da showroom dude that u will lick his wifes pussy. worked for me
Mistamist

7th Nov 03 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dealers can tell you to g tf if you try and take the piss cos the only have a certain percentage they can play with, its usually about £1000 but it can be a lot less. tell them that you want to buy a car today but you want a deal as soon as you walk in the door. Im a salesman so i know that if the customer is straight forward, and knows what they want then you will be taken a lot more seriously. look or the youngest salesman in the place cos they are usually the least experienced.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Showroom tips -- haggle 22 database queries in 0.0101640 seconds