corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GSI Engine and Conversion Parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GSI Engine and Conversion Parts
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
5th Nov 03 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am getting a 2.0l Engine Conversion hopefully in January with the work being done by Beardy in Manchester so my engine has to go with it, I am looking for serious offers by those who may want this bearing in mind its only 2 months away I need top start thinking about cash for my conversion so anyone interested could you please contact me by U2U or Email many thanks Paul... leedsutd1919@yahoo.co.uk

Engine is a M reg GSI Pre ekotec so I am assuming its the 109Bhp engine, it currently has 61000 Recorded miles on it as of yet have had no problems whatsoever, its been ran on Mobil 1 Oil since 9000 miles I have full reciepts for this right through its life, cam belt was changed 10000 miles ago and this is its third, anything else thats needed for conversion will be included Cant think of anything else cheers Paul...

BromleyBoy

5th Nov 03 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hallo mate how much for it and how much to drop it in a 1.2ls would u charge as im fed up with no power thanx mate james
jameshartley84@hotmail.com
Karnage Corsa

5th Nov 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know the price I would say roughly £450 for the parts and you would have to see someone for fitment mate
Karnage Corsa

6th Nov 03 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GSI Engine and Conversion Parts 24 database queries in 0.0100720 seconds