corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Forkin' Rip Off!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Forkin' Rip Off!!
Rob R

User status: Offline
5th Nov 03 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dads away ona training course and me mum had some bloke to come look at the car coz bonnet wouldnt open and engine light was on. Cause was a dodgy sensor, snapped bonnet handle and water leak.
She said he wanted £200 to do it which i thought was ok then she sed £200 jus to fit new bonnet handle and new hose!
He was charging £36 for the bonnet handle and cable and £15 for the water hose! rest was laour....jus rung vauxhall direct and they wanted £9 for the handle and cable and £2 for the hose!
mechanic who is a mate of the family sed he wood fit it for £30 so its now costing £48 not £200!
i jus rung the bloke that was tryin to charge me old dear £200 and asked what the fuck he thought he was doing and the cunt got proper laired up....ended up tellin im the only way e wood get near the car is if i run the bastard over n leave im on the bonnet
people like that really take the piss...prick shouldnt be aloud to service cars...jus as well me mum told me bout really otherwise she wood of got savagely ripped off
my rant for the day!
MatthewR

5th Nov 03 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cowboys!
Rob R

5th Nov 03 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yee fuckin haw!
Rob R

5th Nov 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

::UPDATE!::

mum jus said the bloke who tried rippin her off is across the road lookin at some1s car! ooooo im gona go av some fun!
Fad

5th Nov 03 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dotn sound too healthy
dave17

5th Nov 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, he hasnt come back!
Rob R

5th Nov 03 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some people in life were born faggots and this bloke is no exception!! i told him what a cunt he was n he started gettin all lairy! neighbours car he was lookin jus happened to belong to our familys best friend. neway he started f'ing n blinding thinkin his all hard so i went "go on then....if ur gona hit me do it.....smack a 16year old coz that wood prove ur well hard!" i expected him to back off but the wanker swung for me....ive got a brain so i ducked....next thing i no nieghbour has punch this geezer and WWHHAACCKK this bloke is on the floor like sack of sht. then me nieghbour comes out with "so ow much was it for the new part mate?"
turned a bit nasty really! still comical!
he will probably come back tonight and fuck our cars up!
Paul_J

5th Nov 03 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by motorspeed
my dads away on a training course and me mum had some bloke to come look at the car...

You know what they say, when dad's away - mum comes out to play

It's funny he came to have a look at the car bonnet when it was opening perfectly fine before and after he had left - and why did he have to talk it all over in your mum's room?

Paul J
Andy Stocker

5th Nov 03 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
some people in life were born faggots and this bloke is no exception!! i told him what a cunt he was n he started gettin all lairy! neighbours car he was lookin jus happened to belong to our familys best friend. neway he started f'ing n blinding thinkin his all hard so i went "go on then....if ur gona hit me do it.....smack a 16year old coz that wood prove ur well hard!" i expected him to back off but the wanker swung for me....ive got a brain so i ducked....next thing i no nieghbour has punch this geezer and WWHHAACCKK this bloke is on the floor like sack of sht. then me nieghbour comes out with "so ow much was it for the new part mate?"

Nah he won't, but Chris P will
Rob R

5th Nov 03 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL! bonnet still dnt open paul....
u gimp
Paul_J

5th Nov 03 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kerzo

5th Nov 03 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker
quote:

Nah he won't, but Chris P will

was that really him?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
5th Nov 03 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Asking him to hit you proves that you are incapable of making a valid point using conversation. Encouragement to use violence is as bad as using it in my book.

Basic economics state that if you don't like the price you don't pay it. I'd not worry yourself too much with the business practises of someone who, if you're right, won't be doing much business anyway. And if he does good luck to him, caveat emptor.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Forkin' Rip Off!! 22 database queries in 0.0150471 seconds