corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » confusion on ere about organiser

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author confusion on ere about organiser
KITcorsa

User status: Offline
5th Nov 03 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it has come to my attention that people dont seem to think that ive got a problem with chris being a second organiser!! i have no problem at all with this and have been voting on all the polls!!

all i have been doing is asking questions as i feel that if we are wanting another organiser then we should at least hear if others want to be an organiser and the pros and cons of each!!

like a real election

as for a second organiser i dont really mind who or if we get another!!
KITcorsa

5th Nov 03 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also im not shagging cutie just to put people stright about that
Drew
Banned

5th Nov 03 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the organiser in here is shit - full stop
Kerry

5th Nov 03 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

explain shit please drew?
Drew
Banned

5th Nov 03 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus she is a very selfish bitch who STILL owes me money from months ago
Drew
Banned

5th Nov 03 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
explain shit please drew?

shit as in all her meets are down as close to her area (well she aint from NE) but has no thought for people like andypsg who has to travel all the way down from newcastle, wot about kitkat even further north???
Kerry

5th Nov 03 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is nothin stoppin people arrangin there own its such a bit area u cant please everyone. take a look at the yorkshire region the east yorkshire lot are currently arrangin thier own meets as they dont wish to travel to ones in west yorkshire
Drew
Banned

5th Nov 03 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she is the organiser - why is her monthly meet in same place everytime?

NE aint a huge area like yorkshire - she just likes to have them as close to her as possible - totally unfair on the members from the north of NE
Kerry

5th Nov 03 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try workin as a region then and makin suggestions im sure ure organiser will be willing to listen to them. i know how hard it is to please alot of people someone will always end up havin to travel.
corsa cutie

5th Nov 03 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how is teeside close to me?
if you want a cruise on your doorstep why didnt u just say...
and if ppl have a problem then they are entitled to say so. i am free to any comments on location/time etc...
reasoning behind teeside is that most ppl know where that is, it has nowt to do with it being near me, as it aint, its still a hour and 15 away from me.

plus if your reasoning behind all this to do with organise stuff is to do with something between me and you, then i find that quite childish.

Trotty

5th Nov 03 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing with regional organisers is, they can only do so much. They need everyone's opinions and suggestions too! The organisers are there to pull it all together, but they DO need everyones imput to be successful!
Drew
Banned

5th Nov 03 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing to do with anything between me and you - thou u do still owe me money however small amount it it - i hope you can give this to chris or chillout or someone to pass onto me

most people know the way? hmmm, ive replied to a few people giving directions on how o get there, thought that was your job to do not mine?????
Drew
Banned

5th Nov 03 at 01:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Trotty
The thing with regional organisers is, they can only do so much. They need everyone's opinions and suggestions too! The organisers are there to pull it all together, but they DO need everyones imput to be successful!

people have given suggestions, they wont be noted - the next meet will still be on a sunday and end up at bishop which will be dead (well maybe not now ive wrote this just to prove me wrong )
corsa cutie

5th Nov 03 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one has ever said any different to me on locations...
i always ask people..
reason meets are on a sunday is that people are off work mostly on a sunday, and most ppl i have asked about this have said a sunday is better for them,
as i did take into account chris's post about going to spiller son a sat, and so asked some people there views.

as for money no probs.. let me know how much u want and will give it to whoever.

it doesnt always have to end up at bish, once again.. neiliosxi brought this is, and i questioned it, and i know that bish is quiet at the mo.
corsa_crew

5th Nov 03 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think u shud lay off c.c a bit, she does a good job. She organisers things well and does take people in to consideration, boro is a natural choice as it is a midway point in the north east + the fact that tees-side park has good access from both north ad south. As for her being selfish its totally unfair as she will always go outta her way 2 help. All ov this has started because u want 2 get sum1 2 b an organiser ad u feel that turning every1 against c.c. is the best way. well i believe the only true way 2 get a 2nd organiser is to let c.c. choose who she wants 2 help her, shes the one who is goin 2 hav 2 work wid them 2 make this forum better so it stands 2 reason that it shud b sum1 that she trusts will do a gud job.
H

5th Nov 03 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop moaning Drew you ungrateful shit
KITcorsa

5th Nov 03 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_crew
I think u shud lay off c.c a bit, she does a good job. She organisers things well and does take people in to consideration, boro is a natural choice as it is a midway point in the north east + the fact that tees-side park has good access from both north ad south. As for her being selfish its totally unfair as she will always go outta her way 2 help. All ov this has started because u want 2 get sum1 2 b an organiser ad u feel that turning every1 against c.c. is the best way. well i believe the only true way 2 get a 2nd organiser is to let c.c. choose who she wants 2 help her, shes the one who is goin 2 hav 2 work wid them 2 make this forum better so it stands 2 reason that it shud b sum1 that she trusts will do a gud job.

exactally! well said mate
sxi boy

5th Nov 03 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

boro is not a mid-way art of the north east - it is south of the region

how is drew ungrateful please explain this
Drew
Banned

5th Nov 03 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by H
Stop moaning Drew you ungrateful shit

and you are who?

how am i ungrateful?

wanna say it to me face, or keep hiding behind ya pc?
Blade_sri

5th Nov 03 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OOOOOOhhhhh

Some milk for this form pleaseee!

Chill out ppl!
Drew
Banned

5th Nov 03 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_crew

PMSL at all this shit

boro is very close to the south of the NE region, maybe you should have a look at a map some day (somewhere like Jedburgh/alnwick is actually around the centre of NE (which is quite a few miles north of newcastle) - again.....

PMFSL @ boro being centre

personally i dont give a shit if chris is an organiser or not (sorry mate lol) but least he knows stuff about the northen side on NE region, where to go etc

finally - it has nothing to do with CC who helps her - it dont have nothing to do with me - or any of you - its the choice of Ian and Tim, only they can decide

[Edited on 05-11-2003 by Drew]
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Nov 03 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
why is her monthly meet in same place everytime?

Is this conducive to a good meet? If so then this is good practice, not bad.

quote:
NE aint a huge area like yorkshire - she just likes to have them as close to her as possible - totally unfair on the members from the north of NE

But logistically of great benefit to her as the person responsible for it. Distance from your house has very little relationship with quality of the meet. Certainly not in this case anyway.

The question as I see it is not that the organisation that is going on is of poor quality, just that geographically there are still some problems with how the region is covered.

My suggestion would be that someone else be appointed to cover the areas which Drew claims are currently lacking.

Drew - I feel that you are being unnecessarily harsh of the present quality.

Corsa Cutie and others - perhaps you are worrying unnecessarily and a solution does exist?
Drew
Banned

5th Nov 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drew
Banned

5th Nov 03 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

quote:

But logistically of great benefit to her as the person responsible for it. Distance from your house has very little relationship with quality of the meet. Certainly not in this case anyway.

the best and biggest cruise scene in NE area is on a saturday in Newcastle, now this is MILESSSSSSSS from where they have there meet. Dont you think they should be having it there or convoying to there? to get the best out of things cause i do

ask people who have been wot its like there

andy
sxi
sooty
etc
sxi boy

5th Nov 03 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but in another sense a corsasport meet is about meeting other users off the board and interacting with them

a really big cruise scene going off in the background may be a little bit of a distraction.

i suggested spillers as a meeting as i feel its something that most north eastern users should see

[Edited on 05-11-2003 by sxi boy]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » confusion on ere about organiser 23 database queries in 0.0157530 seconds