corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WARNING-----> experience of UV F50 BadBoy Bonnet!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WARNING-----> experience of UV F50 BadBoy Bonnet!!!!
Andy GSi

User status: Offline
   31st Jul 03 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just before any1 orders one, DONT!! mine has been in the bodyshop for 2 weeks now! been there to c it today, and its getting to look like a bonnet!! on its 2nd layer of primer after being completely re-filled, with filler!!!! having another tomorrow, then sand down, and possibley another after that, just to get all the RIPPLES, BUMPES, CHIPS out of it!!

i PAID £260 for this Bonnet off Ultimate Velocity, expecting it to b the dogs like, and they said yeah it only needs once prim, and paint!! YEAH RIGHT!

i'v heard other ppl have had this problem, SO DONT PURCHASE the F50 BadBoy Bonnet from UV unless u want to spend loads putting it right

[Edited on 31-07-2003 by andysri]

Libel bits removed --Ian

[Edited on 31-07-2003 by Ian]
groom

31st Jul 03 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they sure like their primer
vibrio
Banned

31st Jul 03 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes
ONeil

31st Jul 03 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same problem but mine was purchased from FFWD the bodyshop said it was shit but got it looking decent, but after half a day on the car it cracked all around the vent and the paint came off I had to have the vent taken out and put it again with some decent filler so that it wouldnt crack when it was on the car, cost me a fookin fortune to get it right

Once again i would not reccomend them, buy your own scoop and have it fitted to your existing bonnet

barry_kellett99

31st Jul 03 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My metal bonnet that came with the car is great quality, no holes or nothing
Nismo

31st Jul 03 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had the same problem with mine fro FFWD motorsport , i rang them and all i got was "not my problem mate we dont guarantee that there great" so im never using FFWD again.
kerzo

31st Jul 03 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too many f50's anyway!!
Scott

31st Jul 03 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not the fault of UV its just the shite f50 bonnets in general

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WARNING-----> experience of UV F50 BadBoy Bonnet!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0119929 seconds