corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » trying to find an image

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trying to find an image
Simon

User status: Offline
21st Apr 06 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im doing a visual essay for uni about one to one copies of images in digital form, im doing a bit of it about secureing against it, does anybody have a link to a site that has that crappy thing where it doesnt allow you to right click on any of its images? Or the code so i can quickly do it myself?

Any help appreciated
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
21st Apr 06 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Javascript image protection, should be loads out there.

If you are writing against this you must mention its pointless as Javascript can be turned off and the images can be requested directly and not in the page, which gets around the protection anyway.

New Poll