corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My re-map results..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My re-map results..
Patrick

User status: Offline
12th May 04 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning people..

Went back to AmD to get my re-map done. They couldn't map it originally because there was a fault with my air mass meter. So took it to Vauxhall to get sorted (well as I thought) then back to AmD. Was told that there was still a problem with the air mass meter. Vauxhall told me the mass meter was fine and that all they did was twiddle around with a few hoses and reset the ECU. Why can't they just do a job properly, I told them it was the air mass meter!

Anyway, back to the map. They mapped it anyway. Was obviously low on power due to the meter failing but was assured the power would rise immediately after getting a new air mass meter fitted.

The results were 218bhp and 245lb/ft, by looking at the graph you can definately tell where the mass meter is failing, power shoots up, then really fades off after around 4,000rpm. Will get a new meter put in on Friday then take it to the local tuners to get a power run. Will let you know how it goes. It does feel quicker although I haven't really tested it yet due to the failed meter, don't want to melt any valves or pistons!
Daimo B

12th May 04 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What phase are you running?
Patrick

12th May 04 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon power will be around 245bhp and 270lb/ft
Patrick

12th May 04 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
What phase are you running?

It's not a phase or a generic map, it's a custom map suited to my car done by AmD Technik in Oxford.

It's along side my..
K&N panel
Iridium plugs
Cool stat
Stainless power pipe
Custom 2.5" bore exhaust system

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My re-map results.. 23 database queries in 0.0112450 seconds