corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Girlfriend's Corsa Sri is for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Girlfriend's Corsa Sri is for sale
jordi

User status: Offline
27th Jan 04 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

My girlfriend has gone back to uni and the car needs to go. It is a black L-reg Corsa Sri.
With two ladies onwers from new, full service history, 87K and 8 months MOT. I recently installed a very good kendwood MP3 player that I will leave if the price is good. Also the car has got 6x9 Emotion Pioneer (£100) and teh 17cm E-motion Pionner on the front.

The car has got the nice 3-spoke gsi alloys and I also have a set of 4 steel wheels with almost new tyres. ( sorry I have no pics at them moment)

The body work of the car is excellent and the bumper are not faded like many, and the car looks very nice.

Here is the bad news. I believe the head gasket is gone. No aparent signs, but there is a small amount of mayo like stuff on the oil lid, but there is not water on the oil or oil in the water and also no white smoke from the exhaust, so I am not sure, maybe someone with more knoledge will be able to tell.

I am not sure about teh price because teh Parkers guide only covers upto 1995, so it is open to resanoble offers.

BTW She lives in Derby, just in case someone was wondering

Cheers

[Edited on 27-01-2004 by jordi]
jordi

28th Jan 04 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Tom

28th Jan 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wana sell the wheels mate
jordi

28th Jan 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Tom, what do you mean the alloys or the steel wheels?

[Edited on 28-01-2004 by jordi]
jordi

30th Jan 04 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Girlfriend's Corsa Sri is for sale 25 database queries in 0.0111811 seconds