corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting led DTM mirrors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting led DTM mirrors
Valleyscorsa

User status: Offline
10th Sep 03 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just bought a set of led DTM mirrors, i was thinking of fitting and spraying them myself but have changed my mind, so i want them done by a garage, how much you reckon they will cost to spray and fit??

Cheers, Jamie

New Poll