corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Corsa Sport Ceasefire

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport Ceasefire
adiohead

User status: Offline
13th Feb 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I love how the answer to someone's opinion is to meet them at a car show (presumably they will have to wait for summer?!) then by all sounds of it smash them up.

Sort of says a lot about the intellect level of someone who steals their relatives money really doesn't it

Cole

13th Feb 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
quote:
You were doing work in a relatives loft and found a large sum of money which they didn't know about... You kept it

You bought a £20k car for £5k

You now say you are buying a stolen s5 cheap

Bullshit

3 strikes your out mate

1) the money wasn't a relatives, it was left by someone who passed away who owned the house previously . If I'd of handed it in to police I would of got it back .

2) the Rs wasn't worth 20k , if you remember it was accident damaged . Yes I got it cheap , that's y I bought it . I once bought an Impreza type r with 480bhp for 1600 at the same place. .. Do you believe me? .. Do I give a fuck?

3) I asked advice on a car, this is what these forums are for but because you write that much shit you've probably forgot . Also am not bragging . If I wanted I could go buy an s5 new . You don't find me asking what car to buy next every week . I work hard and have done since I was a kid, if you want a list and pictures of what I own to satisfy your little brain the position I am
In I will take photos .

I'd love to meet you in real life I bet your a little shit bag that wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Erm do you play the lottery if so your numbers must be due because you do seem to be very lucky so would you mind sharing them with me via u2u of course don't want everyone winning do we
chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
You were doing work in a relatives loft and found a large sum of money which they didn't know about... You kept it

Bullshit

3 strikes your out mate

1) the money wasn't a relatives, it was left by someone who passed away who owned the house previously . If I'd of handed it in to police I would of got it back .

2) the Rs wasn't worth 20k , if you remember it was accident damaged . Yes I got it cheap , that's y I bought it . I once bought an Impreza type r with 480bhp for 1600 at the same place. .. Do you believe me? .. Do I give a fuck?

3) I asked advice on a car, this is what these forums are for but because you write that much shit you've probably forgot . Also am not bragging . If I wanted I could go buy an s5 new . You don't find me asking what car to buy next every week . I work hard and have done since I was a kid, if you want a list and pictures of what I own to satisfy your little brain the position I am
In I will take photos .

I'd love to meet you in real life I bet your a little shit bag that wouldn't say boo to a goose.

you obviously do as you felt the need to justify yourself.

[Edited on 13-02-2012 by chris_uk]
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i say his stories dont seem believable to me. I dont think he ever found the money... if he did then he is the worst sort of person. I would of said straight away to my relative "ive just found ££££ in your loft" and they wouldve went wow thanks, halfies?
baza31

13th Feb 12 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cole
quote:
quote:

Bullshit

3 strikes your out mate

In I will take photos .

Erm do you play the lottery if so your numbers must be due because you do seem to be very lucky so would you mind sharing them with me via u2u of course don't want everyone winning do we

Dear god give your head a shake
Cole

13th Feb 12 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why ??
baza31

13th Feb 12 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
quote:
quote:

Bullshit

3 strikes your out mate

In I will take photos .

you obviously do as you felt the need to justify yourself.

[Edited on 13-02-2012 by chris_uk]

Trust me I don't , far from care
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems like it, death threats an hour ago
baza31

13th Feb 12 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You shitting yourself
Eck
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So much anger caused by the Internet.
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

You shitting yourself

no your probably lying about that too
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in all honesty i have no anger towards anyone on here... dannyb used to rile me but hes no longer an issue

baza knows he cant find any threads of his ive ruined because i simply havent done it..
sc0ott

13th Feb 12 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How the ceasefire meaning has changed over the years.
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian will go apeshit at this imo
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 12 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Jake
the lads that have no real reason to be here are the ones that make the forum as busy as it has been for the last few years

agreed. if everyone with corsa's left, the whole forum would consist of txt tlkin 17 year olds and ''what alloys for my motor'' threads.

You're both wrong tbh.

Trying to take credit for making the forum busy when most of the posts are shit is also completely wide of the mark.

I'm here - I talk shit and you should be happy because the alternative is a quiet forum? Really. Get over yourself.
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 12 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
I've said for a while this site needs properly controlling by admin/mods.
I just posted asking people to be nice?
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 12 at 20:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
did Ian really think it would turn out any different to how it has
Call me naive but I asked adults to behave like adults. Obviously some can't cope with that.
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 12 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Well your a cunt so your half way there
Thread title?
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 12 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You talk shit .
Thread title?
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Simmer hen.
Eck
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian's slowly but steadily making his way through the thread getting more and more pissed off. I can see a rage delete/ban at the end of page 9.
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rage quit.
BarnshaW

13th Feb 12 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Ian's slowly but steadily making his way through the thread getting more and more pissed off. I can see a rage delete/ban at the end of page 9.

BeetleGav

13th Feb 12 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yawn
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 12 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ian will go apeshit at this imo
Not apeshit, just disappointed that despite giving a number of people some fucking great chances to shut the fuck up and act like an adult they can't do that.

Not at my proper computer just now, so I'm not able to ban, but when I get home later unless everyone concerned has severely massaged my metaphorical penis then I'm going to dish out some long term distance between this site and the people who are bringing it down.

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Corsa Sport Ceasefire 22 database queries in 0.0174670 seconds