corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jay-corsa-gsi still trading.....

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jay-corsa-gsi still trading.....
corsabsonny

User status: Offline
12th Apr 10 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have, like i said in my last post
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

12th Apr 10 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also itsnot hard to get ur phone number transfared from a sim card ffs
LeeM

12th Apr 10 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont get it, first you said hed shown you the receipt, now youre saying he didnt? looks to me like youre taking advantage of the situation tbh
SXIBLK

12th Apr 10 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha set of cunts why would you buy off this prick own fault to be fair i wouldnt risk buying anything off this robbing twat
corsabsonny

12th Apr 10 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he showed me A reciept, could of been for anyone tbh..if hed sent the lights theyd be here by now its been 3 weeks hes just a lieing cunt
LeeM

12th Apr 10 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabsonny
he showed me A reciept, could of been for anyone tbh..if hed sent the lights theyd be here by now its been 3 weeks hes just a lieing cunt

you originally said the receipt had your address on it. so he sent something to you
GF-91
Banned

12th Apr 10 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsabsonny who is up his arse pmsl? I can't believe you see trying to justify trading with someone who had the warning under their name... Common sense, you don't have it.
adiohead

12th Apr 10 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so Jay is dating his sister and he's stabbed someone

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaa

corsabsonny traded with a scammer

aaaaahahahhahahahahahha
Chris x

12th Apr 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jay-corsa-gsi = Small cocked scamming faggot.

Corsabsonny = Mug.
luciaadr

12th Apr 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought Jay-Corsa-Gsi was kept around because he'd "turned over a new leaf" after refunding people? He obviously hasn't

Ban him already, if only to save people like corsabonny from themselves
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

12th Apr 10 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

listen the lad received the recept i have proof ilpost it up on here inabit to prove all you wankers wrong ffs
sam_homepc
Premium Member

12th Apr 10 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
who u callin a mug ya badger??

quote:
wtf, i never wrote badger:S

Favourite part of this thread!!!

Arden Blue Irmscher Corsa B - Now Splitting
For Sale Thread
SXIBLK

12th Apr 10 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha is a gem that post i never wrote badger quality ha
ryzer

12th Apr 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why Ian hasnt banned this prick I dont know, total tosser.
LeeM

12th Apr 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay-corsa-gsi
listen the lad received the recept i have proof ilpost it up on here inabit to prove all you wankers wrong ffs

get it posted up, I reckon this guys trying it on. One minute he's saying he's seen proof u posted it now he's calling ua scammer. Ian must have some faith in you to let u stay on here so I think you should be allowed the benefit of the doubt for now
adiohead

12th Apr 10 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a scammer is scamming a scammer
MoesTavern

12th Apr 10 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lee_wee
quote:
Originally posted by jay-corsa-gsi

get it posted up, I reckon this guys trying it on. One minute he's saying he's seen proof u posted it now he's calling ua scammer. Ian must have some faith in you to let u stay on here so I think you should be allowed the benefit of the doubt for now

http://homepage.mac.com/captfrost/forumgraphics/notsureifserious.jpg

[Edited on 12-04-2010 by MoesTavern]
GF-91
Banned

12th Apr 10 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like this is gonna be a long one tbh
corsabsonny

12th Apr 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill post the picture if i have to. He sent a picture of a reciept with my postcode written on it in pen? According to my postman some places may do that but its not normal. Im sick of the prick about keep callin me a mug who you think you are you cuNt. Tbh it is quite funny i didnt realise it changed on its own. If hes sent my lights then theyd be here by now ill post up every u2u hes sent me. Not being funny i aint gonna get no money back so im wasting my fuckin time
Kano

12th Apr 10 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a tit. You actually deserve to lose £45 for being so dim.
corsabsonny

12th Apr 10 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jay-corsa-gsi
To: corsabsonny
Sent: 27th Mar 10 at 05:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
will fidn the strut in a bit, just your usuall strut brace tbh but ill try and get a pic
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1456/12012010140.jpg

ok mate thanks you got anyin else im after the alloys gear surround if you now wat i meen

no i dont, explain better mate

the alloy bit thats goes around the bottom of the leather gator

like an alloy trim round the gear stick gater?

yep thats the 1 mate

no mate not got one, how much you lookign for the morettes? all for spots there? what condition they in

there in good condition mate only 2 lamps as i had air intake in mine no piks up close but have a recent pik of them on the corsa dont have a cam at the mo as im onli back from army 9 days

corsabsonny
Sent: 27th Mar 10 at 05:43 PM

quote:

quote:
give u 45 and take a chance?

ok mate thats fine i dont mind here is the pik

lmao tbh i cant even see them in that pic, look mate on a level..id love o buy these..but they sound to cheap..would u want to meet me somewhere...

ok mate this 1

http://i39.tinypic.com/1zp749t.jpg

jay-corsa-gsi
Sent: 27th Mar 10 at 06:18 PM

quote:

quote:
i do want them mate, have u got a number so i can give u a ring in a bit?

thats my number mate if you defo want them il send them first thing monday

is that 45 posted yh?

paypal adress mate funky_sexy_babe2@hotmail.com
home adress is 124 argyle street
birkenhead
wirral
ch41 9bz

please put it in as a gift so i dont get fees thanks

Sent: 28th Mar 10 at 06:11 PM

quote:

quote:
i no mate just saying coz alot of people seem to be sayin you still havent refunded them, that was my last bit of money for a month hope i recieve them lol ill put in a excellent word for you on here when they come on tuesday/wednesday mate

thank mate i apreciate that some lil idiot has put a claim in and not even delt with me at all :s

the onli person i owe is mk4_boy and buster91

thats it mate i payed back the others also i gave them parts because i didnt have cash

oh thats fair enough then, just a worry not noing if there gonna turn up lol

as soon as there sent ill u2u the pik of recept ok mate

jay-corsa-gsi
Sent: 29th Mar 10 at 03:49 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/xc3w2v.jpg

jay-corsa-gsi
Sent: 29th Mar 10 at 08:11 PM
jay, just been reading your dispute with gsiwannabe or w.e his name is...the morettes hes on about in there, are they the ones youve sold me?

no there not mate also that dispute is delt with now and its very old mate sorry about that the 1s you have are not the 1s he wanted thanks

he then told me hed had his phone taken of him by the police, so thats y the phone was off
jay-corsa-gsi
Sent: 1st Apr 10 at 089 PM

quote:

quote:
ill gladly apolagise if they do, until then try and sort it yh

yes and an othere thing i wasnt gonna just leave it anyway if they dont arrive which they will i will get it delt with you have no rite to give me abuse like that

at all!!

i will give u my new number monday

i have every right if my lights dont show

you have every rite mate get a grip i sent the lights you have the proof if they dont show thats down to royal mail not me ok mate im sick of haveing to explain myself on here also i sent it to your adress i sent you the receipt thats my bit done

he since then has told me hes going down for 3 years for a stabbing, i phone numerous times...a girl then answered told me she didnt give a fuck if he owes me money hes in the cells...he answered in MCDONALDS even though hes goign down for a stabbin whren he wouldnt be walkin free would he...put the phone down on me saying ill get a refund when hes got it.... then he said on here it was his bird when he told me it was his sister now hes buyin shit with other peoples money and goign to pvs? belive what yas want i aint no fuckin scammer i aint gonan get no money back so w.e
fir3vip3r

12th Apr 10 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put it down to a lesson learned mate!
corsabsonny

12th Apr 10 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have mate, aint gonna get a refund so ill have to swallow it, glad it was 45 not 450 or w.e lol cheers

[Edited on 12-04-2010 by corsabsonny]
BarnshaW

12th Apr 10 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to PVS and knock two bells of shit out of him
corsabsonny

12th Apr 10 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shhhh

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jay-corsa-gsi still trading..... 23 database queries in 0.0400331 seconds