corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » PROGRESS ON HITMANS CAR, install in and working, 6TVs now working also! take a look page 16

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PROGRESS ON HITMANS CAR, install in and working, 6TVs now working also! take a look page 16
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 06 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that bumper looks amazing too, great stuff
Rileysport

2nd Jun 06 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Free to paint mine circa 2009 ????
Ry_B
Banned

2nd Jun 06 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not normally a fan of silly kits, but if that had the three exhausts, a normal spoiler put on then that would be rather sexy!
M16KE B

2nd Jun 06 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by Ry_B
I'm not normally a fan of silly kits, but if that had the three exhausts, a normal spoiler put on then that would be rather sexy!

amen!
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Jun 06 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ry_B
I'm not normally a fan of silly kits, but if that didnt have the three exhausts, & a normal spoiler put on then that would be rather sexy!
duffman

2nd Jun 06 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is fuckin ace love it
Corsa_Carl

2nd Jun 06 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow ! front is great ! looks soooo good just loose the spoiler, looks so much better wihtout one
Rus

2nd Jun 06 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
Hitman... please please please DONT put a front numberplate on that..
looks fecking awesome

Tom

2nd Jun 06 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's actually really nice
M6RKK

2nd Jun 06 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now thats a top job...
FlamingCorsa

2nd Jun 06 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanx for all the comments, glad u like it! been stripping a corsa today so another busy one!!!!

will have hitmans new wheels tomorrow so will have them on, few days time back to concentrating on wot goes where inside!!!! hehe
Graeme
Premium Member

2nd Jun 06 at 15:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just looked through the whole thread and i have got to hand it to you that is some truley amazing work!

and you can quite clealy u have got better, will need to see the car at some show to see the finish on it but i can presume it will be good!

Well Done!
FlamingCorsa

2nd Jun 06 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C4 WLK
just looked through the whole thread and i have got to hand it to you that is some truley amazing work!

and you can quite clealy u have got better, will need to see the car at some show to see the finish on it but i can presume it will be good!

Well Done!

being critical which i am sure u will be, few waves in the roof rails which am bit gutted bout but most people wud not tell really!!! lights are perfect well happy with them, spoiler not painted to great but thats cos of the amount of runs and orange peel on the old paint job!!! was shocking, was like 40 gril sand paper old paint job!!!

shine is good, was little shy on second coat of laquer on area of bonnet but that will buff up!! part from that i am happy!! little dirt in the paint but considing it had primer, rubbed down then, 3coats of black and 5coats of flip then laquer and no rubbing down its good i think!!!
SteveW

2nd Jun 06 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could have taken it all back to bare metal
FlamingCorsa

2nd Jun 06 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

trust me with bout 15+layer of paint and coming accross some filler in strange places thay was not option!! hehe
richysport

2nd Jun 06 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that looks really really cool fair play . iaz how come you have that max power corsa ?
S1MON

2nd Jun 06 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks awesome....... top job mate
Graeme
Premium Member

2nd Jun 06 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:

trust me with bout 15+layer of paint and coming accross some filler in strange places thay was not option!! hehe

we have that with a mercedes Gullwing we have in!

its having a full bare metal respray but when i took the doors right back and all the filler out barely any was actually needed and they had just used far to much!

properly bodged but the custom is now getting it all fully done but for a rather large amount!! (£10,000)
Chris Bingham

2nd Jun 06 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love that Corsa, and love these threads. Always nice to see a project going on.
cossie_corsa

2nd Jun 06 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i said (last year lol) hitman, come max power i want some pics of our cars side by side. see who's lower
jamesvalver

2nd Jun 06 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really wish this was going to be at PVS. its quickly becoming my fav 'c' of all times!
hitman2k

2nd Jun 06 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cossie_corsa
like i said (last year lol) hitman, come max power i want some pics of our cars side by side. see who's lower

lol m8 its a shame my new suspention wont be fitted m8 before max will be done after....
custom struts all around 2 compressors 2tanks bigger lines and massive 200 pressure switch! but still does still pretty low i would say as it is now!

DOES SIT LOWWWW

cant wait to see urs this year hows it comeing along!

and Iaz m8 top job cant wait to come over 2mrw wells look good aswell lol mitt have 2 pinch them

[Edited on 02-06-2006 by hitman2k]
cossie_corsa

2nd Jun 06 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was gonna add an extra pump and go side to side on mine but the strut turrets need strengthening but the wings can't come off doh!
i'm havin side to side air on my next project though
wasn't to sure when you said you were havin flip but it does look awesome. just gotta put the same effort iaz does all the time into my own and get the thing in primer by sun
hitman2k

2nd Jun 06 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cossie_corsa
was gonna add an extra pump and go side to side on mine but the strut turrets need strengthening but the wings can't come off doh!
i'm havin side to side air on my next project though
wasn't to sure when you said you were havin flip but it does look awesome. just gotta put the same effort iaz does all the time into my own and get the thing in primer by sun

cool m8 air is awesome at first i wish i went hydrolius but love my air and now its faster! and will be twice as fast when its done again will be ace

get it done m8 deffo want to see ur motor at max exp the snake skin interior and see if its comfy lol! what colour is urs going??

[Edited on 02-06-2006 by hitman2k]
FlamingCorsa

14th Jun 06 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here are some quick pics, just got to pop to dentist in a min so put some snaps on with new wheels and interior going in also:-

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » PROGRESS ON HITMANS CAR, install in and working, 6TVs now working also! take a look page 16 23 database queries in 0.0564241 seconds