corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Can we have some Internationals discussion plx

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can we have some Internationals discussion plx
Cavey

User status: Offline
18th Oct 13 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Well, a day late, but the league of black lawyers have made their complaint about it

I get the vision of them sitting in a hollowed out volcano thinking up new ways of putting down the white man. And getting their views across to everyone

[Edited on 18-10-2013 by Cavey]

While being run by whiter than white Mr Herbert

Quite obviously a black man they injected with a pigment changing drug they've been working on in the chemical division

[Edited on 18-10-2013 by Cavey]
Steve
Premium Member

18th Oct 13 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im fucking black
Russ

19th Oct 13 at 06:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Black people that jump on this disgust me, especially footballers.

They live to be offended, they no longer want to be treated equally they want to be treated as superior. You can say anything you want about anything, so long as there is no reference to black people - no matter how remote.
i would say this is a massive generalisation, its blown out of proportion by media and jumped on by uneducated people who dont know what racism is as racist

I would wholly disagree, I was on Twitter for a minute this afternoon (before I knew about the whole story) and guys like Jason Roberts (who I actually really like) were bleeting on about Roy being an old man and that type of language being acceptable when he was younger. What type of fucking language?

Then you have these groups calling for enquiries and apologies. This type of thing should not even translate to 1 inch of media space, it is a nothing comment with no other meaning behind it than a man trying to do his job to the best of his ability.
was listening to drive time last night and they had a black guy on, he said you can't say the word monkey because it's racist. Roy is racist for saying feed the monkey. Once Andy had explained the story in a way even retards would understand, that in the joke, the monkey is the genius and the astronaut is left to do the simple things, the caller said that young black wingers will be terrified of playing incase somebody's dad says feed the monkey.

What fucking planet is he on to think that they are comparable? Then it struck me, this guy, and Jason Roberts are racist. They play the victim and hate white people so much that they have to try and turn this and Ba Ba black sheep into a form of racism because they can't accept the fact that black is just a colour and not an instant racist comment. And to insult a man like Roy who's managed all over the world, handed caps to the following black or mixed race players is fucking ridiculous:
Welbeck
Theo
Oxlade-chamberlain
Glen Johnson
Lescott
Cole
Young
Defoe
Walker
Sturrudge
Smalling
Townsend
Osman (Turkish)
Lennon
Huddleston

And there's probably more.
Steve
Premium Member

19th Oct 13 at 07:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I listened to it to. Adrian was going mad. That Peter Herbert is a cunt too.
Cavey

19th Oct 13 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its probably because a large percent of our nation are retarded.

As I said before. If anyone was offended it should be Smalling, who was told to just shovel the ball to Townsend.

My missus is a nursery nurse and felt guilty when calling a black kid a cheeky monkey when he was messing around. The whole situation is ridiculous really.
Steve
Premium Member

19th Oct 13 at 09:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The real racists are those making links between monkeys and black people when there are none there.
Ben G

19th Oct 13 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't wait for england to do shit at the world cup so everyone can blame roy

The people who think it's racist are fucking retards.
chrisritch

19th Oct 13 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well apparently Greg Dyke and the FA are also racist and sexist

These clowns need putting down
mwg

21st Oct 13 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This was an absolute farce non story. The black guys/girls complaining about this haven't got a clue
Steve
Premium Member

21st Oct 13 at 13:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Playoffs draw

Portugal v Sweden

France v Ukraine

Greece v Romania

Iceland v Croatia

AlexSXI

21st Oct 13 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Playoffs draw

Portugal v Sweden

France v Ukraine

Greece v Romania

Iceland v Croatia

I reckon-

Sweden (Just)
France (Just)
Greece fairly comfortably
Croatia (Just)
Ojc

21st Oct 13 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon haha
Hammer

21st Oct 13 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Portugal, France, Romania, Iceland.

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Can we have some Internationals discussion plx 23 database queries in 0.0093648 seconds