corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » [XBOX:360] Offical CoD Black Ops Thread

New Poll
  <<  47    48    49    50    51    52    53  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [XBOX:360] Offical CoD Black Ops Thread
chrisritch

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 11 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan_m1les
Why you think its better? I think its just full of campers who sit in bushes? Wouldn't be too bad if you got more xp, but you don't get that either

Doesnt take 7 million bullets with some of the guns to kill someone. Also lack of killcam is
dan_m1les

22nd Mar 11 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is true, will give it a bash later if peeps are on, was playing with tom the other day briefly and went 8-0 in HC S&D
nathy_87

23rd Mar 11 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone on this evening? Could have a huge team death match?
chrisritch

23rd Mar 11 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will be Nathy

Add me chrisritch
Brett
Premium Member

23rd Mar 11 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMFG I hate last stand
alan-g-w

23rd Mar 11 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got this the other day, anyone want to add me tag's alangw

I'm still trying to get over the whole 17 deaths to 3 kill though so unlucky if you're in my team
chrisritch

23rd Mar 11 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
I got this the other day, anyone want to add me tag's alangw

I'm still trying to get over the whole 17 deaths to 3 kill though so unlucky if you're in my team

Lol everyone who plays on my team will end up ing
Brett
Premium Member

28th Mar 11 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hosts quitting then dashboarding quick becuase they're shite is starting to annoy me a lot Every time I've got a nice collection of choppers and care packages to unleash some cunt ruins it
dan_m1les

28th Mar 11 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The servers seemed terrible all weekend? Kept dropping out mid game or not finding games at all?

brett your cod points are ridiculous btw, you have over half a million
Brett
Premium Member

28th Mar 11 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, told you I was rich lol about 650K now!

Just slowly but surely improving my k/d each day now really. Used to be dog shit, but since I've gained a bit of skill I've manage to go positive.

I don't think it's the servers mate, unless you've experienced something different, I think it's just utter cunts Goes to migration then the cunt dashboards quick. Usually I'll keep an eye on who it is then give them an earful over private chat, not that it makes a blind bit of difference.

Still not played with you either yet, Dan. Totally typical. I've got every CS member on xbox (the worthwhile ones haha) on my list and I don't play with a single one of them Mainly cause nobody plays hardcore probably.

[Edited on 28-03-2011 by loafofbrett]
Jambo

28th Mar 11 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seem to be good on certain maps and abysmal on others?

I got a zero the other day, zero
dan_m1les

28th Mar 11 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah just seems to have been terrible recently. Loads of people seem to rage quit instantly as well.

Yesterday was playing HQ against one person as they all quit on the other team.

Drop me a message next time i pop on
Brett
Premium Member

28th Mar 11 at 10:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find I'm a lot better at objective based games, my favourite being CTF. This way, each has their own side with their flag, so you kind of know where people will be progressing from. I've also got most of the spawns in check now too, so that helps.

Ping plays a MASSIVE difference in this game too imo. Those split seconds really matter. I usually leave straight away if I'm on yellow bars, no point. They'll see me before I see them every time.
quote:
Originally posted by dan_m1les
Drop me a message next time i pop on

Will do. You on the mic tho? I wanna hear your sexy voice.

I did try adding Jambo in the past but he ignored my request so I cancelled it

[Edited on 28-03-2011 by loafofbrett]
dan_m1les

28th Mar 11 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got to have 4 bars of green other wise i'm off.

Probs favor: HQ then Dom then CTF.

And yes i'm on the mic, I can't play without talking or shouting at the telly. So you can hear my sexy man voice.
A2H GO

28th Mar 11 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Add me ASHGO.

Im on most weekends. I still usually quit though when someone fires up a chopper gunner, simply because I CBA hang around inside somewhere for 90 seconds until its gone. Quicker join another game
alan-g-w

28th Mar 11 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm slowly but surely getting a bit better, had 17/6 the other day and ASH just equip one of your classes with a mach daddy grenade launcher, it's cool as fuck when you shoot them down.

I only just realised how to work an RC XD last night after having the game for 2 weeks, I was positive that the right analogue caused it to blow up the first time I ever got one so I've been kicking about everywhere in straight lines until last night - had only had about 2 or 3 but then I changed my killstreaks thing from spy plane to that, far better imo.

[Edited on 28-03-2011 by alan-g-w]
Cole

28th Mar 11 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had dogs as a killcam last night probably the hardest to get I reckon
N3CRO

28th Mar 11 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Hosts quitting then dashboarding quick becuase they're shite is starting to annoy me a lot Every time I've got a nice collection of choppers and care packages to unleash some cunt ruins it

Same here. They should've made it so when that happens the host still migrates.

I played on Friday night and it was nowt but bullshit but Saturday, I was kicking ass.

[Edited on 28-03-2011 by TheNobleOne]
Jambo

28th Mar 11 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you Brett?! I never ever check messages or friend requests ever. Sorry

Add me again I'll accept later:

JamboM3
dannymccann

29th Mar 11 at 07:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
Add me ASHGO.

Im on most weekends. I still usually quit though when someone fires up a chopper gunner, simply because I CBA hang around inside somewhere for 90 seconds until its gone. Quicker join another game

Ghost Pro and Strela eats choppers
A2H GO

29th Mar 11 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
Add me ASHGO.

Ghost Pro and Strela eats choppers

I can't play without marathon pro, having to constantly keep clicking the analogue gets frustrating. I have since changed the crossbow for the strela though, it is quite satisfying taking them down but still hard to get them before they get you on maps like nuke town.
alan-g-w

29th Mar 11 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The hueys are the worst for it, I've lost count the amount of times I've probably been about literally half a second from firing a strela round at one when it fires at the ground beside me yet still manages to kill me.

Something I've been meaning to say about by the way - does anyone else get 'COD-vision' when they're out I just got this game a couple of weeks ago and have been playing it a lot. I find now that when I'm walking down to the shops and see someone walking in front of me behind a car or something, who hasn't seen me, I feel like I should be putting a scope up to my eyes and taking a shot probably just me tbh though lol
chrisritch

29th Mar 11 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The hueys are the worst for it, I've lost count the amount of times I've probably been about literally half a second from firing a strela round at one when it fires at the ground beside me yet still manages to kill me.

Something I've been meaning to say about by the way - does anyone else get 'COD-vision' when they're out I just got this game a couple of weeks ago and have been playing it a lot. I find now that when I'm walking down to the shops and see someone walking in front of me behind a car or something, who hasn't seen me, I feel like I should be putting a scope up to my eyes and taking a shot probably just me tbh though lol

cant say i have had this lol. Fucking muppets at work were running up the stairs constantly yesterday so I was praying for a claymore
alan-g-w

29th Mar 11 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brett
Premium Member

29th Mar 11 at 08:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I did look at planes in the sky differently once I started using the strela on COD Love the pop when spy planes are blown up

<<  47    48    49    50    51    52    53  >>

New Poll