corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY

New Poll
  <<  43    44    45    46    47    48    49  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY
Callum

User status: Offline
14th Mar 10 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
quote:
Originally posted by Callum
quote:
I don't particularly care wether you dry sand his ringpiece, he obviously has been contacted by you lot and doesn't fully understand IMO either that or he hasn't read everything properly, it can't ever be linked to me anyway as I've erased all traces of my links to him.

I said my bit, was quite open and admissive about it too, OJC and these detectives have got it wrong, and this theory of you seeing him obviously is lies on Kerry's part as jo_jess print screens provide a conflict.

I'm out, don't hurt the lad too much will you.

Who the fuck are you ??

That's the only thing I can't admit, all these theories that I'm Jimmy Bennett is actually beneficial to me, because if anyone sees him in the street or talks to him about it, they won't be talking to me will they?
That's partly the reason I never posted pics of myself.

Well its a bit fucking weird, dont you think you need help ?
Colin

Its all just a bit silly isnt it

Can we not just continue on as before & let him be Jizano da Slaver or whatever......I dont like this new Jimmy guy, I prefered it before when he lived a make believe pop star life & had a wolf pack of sisters to keep my boys happy!!
Danny P

TBH it wouldn't be that hard to find out who you actually were if anyone really could be arsed to do it.
SetH

14th Mar 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FPMSL @ colin
Ste L

14th Mar 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
That's the only thing I can't admit, all these theories that I'm Jimmy Bennett is actually beneficial to me, because if anyone sees him in the street or talks to him about it, they won't be talking to me will they?

can you explain this??

people have met "you" off here, you been to a meet, and posted pic's from a meet?

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=170383

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

14th Mar 10 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SetH

14th Mar 10 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Willay

I thought you had died
Matt H

14th Mar 10 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

This is you though.

Also, I'm pretty sure you did post this pic a few years ago because I recognise it.
Colin

14th Mar 10 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
FPMSL @ colin

Im just saying I dont like it & prefered things the way they were before, I dont really mind someone living a fairytale life if it makes for a more entertaining script at the end of the day when I log on. Anyway I thought he pulled it off pretty well, should just leave him be tbh & if folk want to chat up his 'sister' then leave them be aswell!!
Hammer

14th Mar 10 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Callum
quote:
I don't particularly care wether you dry sand his ringpiece, he obviously has been contacted by you lot and doesn't fully understand IMO either that or he hasn't read everything properly, it can't ever be linked to me anyway as I've erased all traces of my links to him.

I said my bit, was quite open and admissive about it too, OJC and these detectives have got it wrong, and this theory of you seeing him obviously is lies on Kerry's part as jo_jess print screens provide a conflict.

I'm out, don't hurt the lad too much will you.

Who the fuck are you ??

Give up the ghost mate, are you sitting in your Winnie The Pooh slippers and Hannah Montana nightdress in a dark room thinking this shit up? Only stopping momentarily to blu tac another Steven Seagal poster to your door?

P.s. Is your da still a Celtic fan?
SetH

14th Mar 10 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His sister nearly converted me to PERT FFS

You do realise if that ever happens there will be a resonance cascade failure and the universe will fold in on itself
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

14th Mar 10 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Willay

I thought you had died

im in chat waiting for you x
Ste L

14th Mar 10 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
His sister nearly converted me to PERT FFS

You do realise if that ever happens there will be a resonance cascade failure and the universe will fold in on itself

i think this heffer thing is just a cover up, and you really do love the pert
J da Silva

14th Mar 10 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
quote:

can you explain this??

people have met "you" off here, you been to a meet, and posted pic's from a meet?

Yes sure.

He was the prime candidate as he was into building these cars, I could get hold of all the pictures at his hosting pages, I could go into your garage now and right click save as.
I know of the meet as I was being a foney on here already, and the circle of friends we were in, one of his mates mentioned this website (it's all on page 32 I think) hence why I shat myself when I realised he knew the lad with the reaaaaallllly low kitted up spaceship thing, I thought I was going to be rumbled then, as it happens I heard nothing of it, maybe Matt H can remember any convo with him?
SetH

14th Mar 10 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SSssshhh Ste
Colin

14th Mar 10 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing I find most amusing is that 90% of the creepo's on here have been wanking furiously over some bloke from yorkshires split personallity for the past few weeks!! hahahaha!!! I think its just fab!!
SetH

14th Mar 10 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This new cyberdyne systems model of Jimmy T-1-0WTF is scary shit into me TBH.
J da Silva

14th Mar 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
quote:

This is you though.

Also, I'm pretty sure you did post this pic a few years ago because I recognise it.

I did post that pic yes, I'm not going to post pics of me Matt, you will have met him, and he is the guy I was worried would be confused when you asked him things.
Colin

14th Mar 10 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can we not just get Jiz back please instead of this other guy Jimmy or John Doe or whoever he's called! This is just no good at all!!
Shell
Premium Member

14th Mar 10 at 23:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Its all just a bit silly isnt it

Can we not just continue on as before & let him be Jizano da Slaver or whatever......I dont like this new Jimmy guy, I prefered it before when he lived a make believe pop star life & had a wolf pack of sisters to keep my boys happy!!
You know Colin, I'm noticing more and more that although you don't say much, what you do say is comic genius 90% of the time
Colin

14th Mar 10 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im willing to forgive & forget if everyone else is! Just start posting as the Brazilian guy again & all will be forgotten.
SetH

14th Mar 10 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL colin you are loving this, your all excited like a little kid.
Matt H

14th Mar 10 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
quote:

can you explain this??

Yes sure.

He was the prime candidate as he was into building these cars, I could get hold of all the pictures at his hosting pages, I could go into your garage now and right click save as.
I know of the meet as I was being a foney on here already, and the circle of friends we were in, one of his mates mentioned this website (it's all on page 32 I think) hence why I shat myself when I realised he knew the lad with the reaaaaallllly low kitted up spaceship thing, I thought I was going to be rumbled then, as it happens I heard nothing of it, maybe Matt H can remember any convo with him?

Oh yeah? what was his name?

Jimmy Bennett?
SetH

14th Mar 10 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jimmy you are a Sith Lord and using mind tricks on people!!

you will not defeat HEFFER... give it up FFS
Nic Barnes

14th Mar 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah give it up and move on. nobody really that bothered who you are so just continue on like before.

<<  43    44    45    46    47    48    49  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY 22 database queries in 0.0283461 seconds