corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » TV deals - Sky / Virgin - limited MSE deal page 2 - staff deals via DannyB pg3

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TV deals - Sky / Virgin - limited MSE deal page 2 - staff deals via DannyB pg3
Russ

User status: Offline
15th Aug 15 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blimey that is a deal.. i'm just about to join sky for broadband only, and thats 16 for the line rental a month for a year.

does that 17.50 not include line rental?
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Aug 15 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you may have to pay line rental but you can't really get away with that free anywhere these days. IF you want a code pm me your full name and email address and i'll get one sent over tomorow.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Online
15th Aug 15 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mind the limit, but that looks like a decent deal too

Line rental will be on top.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
MarkM

15th Aug 15 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm interested in a code for that deal!
Brett
Premium Member

16th Aug 15 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

25GB limit
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Aug 15 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah 25 isnt great but some people wouldn't use that much anyway, and I'm sure you can up it. They need to get money off you somehow
Cavey

16th Aug 15 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does seem weird when they cap Fibre. "Here's the ability to download a film in 2 minutes, but you Can only use it to do that 10 times per month"
Cavey

17th Aug 15 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, after a lovely chat with Jokbadur and then when he found out I wasn't actually upgrading, and transferring me, Parul.

I actually suckered myself into getting the full package at 50% off for 12 months so Family, Sports, Movies, HD - £40 a month.

Down from £67 for just Variety, HD and Sports

I should also be able to get us 12 months free broadband unlimited as we're currently with o2 and although Sky now own them, we've never officially been sky broadband customers.

So saved £400 or so, and added movies

(Although everytime I tried livechat to "downgrade" It said chat was busy and to try again later, when I tried using it to upgrade, it went straight through )

[Edited on 17-08-2015 by Cavey]
MarkM

17th Aug 15 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just had a call off sky.

I have the complete bundle so movies, sky sports, HD and all the other channels. They offered me free HD and then 50% off the TV package, telephone and basic broadband. Total for everything was £52.65 a month. I've added Sky Fibre unlimited for an extra £10 a month making it £62.65 for everything. Plus they've credited my account with £50. Happy with that as I'll just watch BT Sport on my Android box which should work a lot better with a better internet connection as the basic broadband was slower than a week in jail.
Russ

17th Aug 15 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you not read this thread mate
MarkM

17th Aug 15 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Have you not read this thread mate

Yes mate. I'm an existing customer and it's a million times cheaper than what they originally offered.
MarkM

17th Aug 15 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also mines not a new 12 month contract. I remain on a rolling contract bar the Sky Fibre which is a 12 month contract.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

17th Aug 15 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought fibre was 18 month contracts?

Edit:
Updated title as deals in this thread Still much cheaper than I can see elsewhere.

[Edited on 18-08-2015 by VegasPhil]

DannyB
Premium Member

18th Aug 15 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll continue to update with offers when he posts them, just incase peope want a code
VegasPhil
Premium Member

20th Aug 15 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MSE deal on pg2 finishes tomorrow

sxibeast

21st Aug 15 at 07:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We just did the MSE deal, as after being on the phone for 45 minutes with Shona last week, the best she could offer me was to half the packages we already had (Variety @ £30, no sports or anything, but we have phone line and broadband) and it dropped by £10 (bill was £54.30). 'As i was a loyal customer of 5 years' she also took another 5% off.

I cancelled.

The misses took out the deal under her name. Now we have far more for £20 less per month

Top man for posting up the deal!

Shame i missed the new one :/
ed

24th Aug 15 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are some pretty decent offers on Quidco at the moment:

http://www.quidco.com/sky-digital-tv-and-broadband/
VegasPhil
Premium Member

28th Aug 15 at 19:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine was installed today

Broadband quite impressive. Higher speed than I thought I would get at this time of day 6-7 meg.

Amazing how many things in your house rely on being connected to a router

JordyCarter

8th Oct 15 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know of any good fibre deals by sky? Just got internet in my area so no longer need my 7mb talk talk lol..
Ben G

8th Oct 15 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sky are doing unlimited fibre for a year iirc. I had fibre last year, was very fast, although I hardly download anything so just went down to normal unlimited broadband.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » TV deals - Sky / Virgin - limited MSE deal page 2 - staff deals via DannyB pg3 23 database queries in 0.0162840 seconds