corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » well my lil beast haha got the 2.0 8v ((((((HELP)))))16/07/07

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author well my lil beast haha got the 2.0 8v ((((((HELP)))))16/07/07
Warren G

User status: Offline
10th Jul 07 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

off topic, but what you doing with the green corsa? i want the n/s wing! lol
GlennXXX

11th Jul 07 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

breaking it mate!
GlennXXX

13th Jul 07 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got my engine in wired the plug next to the ecu how i was tol but the fuel pump is constantly on even when the car is turned off jey's out any ideas?
GlennXXX

13th Jul 07 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i haven't got it started yet but it turns and tries just start raining as i was finishing the wiring so never really tried
GlennXXX

16th Jul 07 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need help quickly right i couldnt start the car by the key so we towed it to bump start it it was fireing up but as soon as i touched the throttle it was dieing off any ideas? help me

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » well my lil beast haha got the 2.0 8v ((((((HELP)))))16/07/07 23 database queries in 0.0153270 seconds