corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Absolutely sickening story

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Absolutely sickening story
kevster

User status: Offline
21st Apr 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'i'm not racist, but...' it makes me sad that there is such a degree of high expressed negative emotion regarding, what in reality is an unsubstantiated, ignorant account of an individual's personal opinion. fair enough the guy was saying some disgusting things; things that no real muslim, or for that matter, the Quoran would ever support. as for benefits and housing, if there are asylum seekers in your area, go to the shittiest part of it, where no-one else will live, and i'll guarantee you'll find that the majority of the people there are grateful for what they have,and believe me, it's not a lot. operating on the same level, then all english are yobs and football hooligans, all scottish are miserly drunks, and the northern irish are all stupid paramilitary terrorists. is it ok to say what you like, as long as you are white and were born in britain?

Get in the real world my friend !!!
3CorsaMeal

21st Apr 04 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the people of Britain will end up stabbing themselves in the foot.........is always someone to hate/something to be annoyed with, is just gonna end up dividing people and creating more anger from every direction.

its a no win situation imo, when its on my doorstep or i've been affected, than maybe i'll care more, but at the mo, i can get on with my life.
Tam the diesel man

21st Apr 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
If they attack this country, we should start getting terrorist groups from within this country and attack theres.

Blow up some mosques in there home countrys, give them a taste of there own medicine see how they like it.

well they went to iraq didn't they?
eightball

21st Apr 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OJC - you're starting to make sense now - these people are not a refelction of the wider asian community, or genuine asylum seekers, who are appalled by such violent, terrible action, but at the same time live in fear of reprisal, when they have done no wrong. the guy in the article is not even an asylum seeker - he is a BRITISH CITIZEN. of the small minority of muslims on the streets celebration the twin towers, they were hugely overshadowed by those who were revloted by it; and those people stand alongside the rest of us. as for the BNP, when derek beacon was first voted into office in tower hamlets in the 90's, they used intimidation, and economic degradation to fluke a local council victory, a short lived local council victory. since then the BNP party have grown in numbers, but their relative political victories have not. this is evidence that they do not share the views of the wider british public. britain is a multi-ethnic society, fact. the BNP do not want a british society for britains, they want a white xenophobic society.
eightball

21st Apr 04 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kevster, you tell me to get in the real world - have you ever actuall met an asylum seeker? have you talked at length to any muslims about sept 11, or the war in the gulf - i'd say no. the only relief i can take from it all, is that CS is not the real world, and that what i have said is actually based on fact in the wider social spectrum.
Tom

21st Apr 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eightball
OJC - you're starting to make sense now - these people are not a refelction of the wider asian community, or genuine asylum seekers, who are appalled by such violent, terrible action, but at the same time live in fear of reprisal, when they have done no wrong. the guy in the article is not even an asylum seeker - he is a BRITISH CITIZEN. of the small minority of muslims on the streets celebration the twin towers, they were hugely overshadowed by those who were revloted by it; and those people stand alongside the rest of us. as for the BNP, when derek beacon was first voted into office in tower hamlets in the 90's, they used intimidation, and economic degradation to fluke a local council victory, a short lived local council victory. since then the BNP party have grown in numbers, but their relative political victories have not. this is evidence that they do not share the views of the wider british public. britain is a multi-ethnic society, fact. the BNP do not want a british society for britains, they want a white xenophobic society.

Can't argue with some of that..
starkmotorsport

21st Apr 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NeilRocks
Ok calm down. Your gonna blow your wod in a minute.

Think of rabbits in a field, nice flowers and the sound of rain.

Calm

[Edited on 21-04-2004 by NeilRocks]

Your the man!
Siberia

21st Apr 04 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
And I'm sick of reading about such things in the paper:

Asylum seekers get £300 PAID $ BY U from dover to there new residences in liverpool

Asylum seekers living in grade 2 listed mansions

Asylum seekers demand better conditions to live i

ungrateful piss-taking cnuts.

Wouldn't mind seeing the stats on fraudulent claims aswell

we're getting the same crap over here and if anyone says "they shouldn't be getting that" there called a racist.

fcuk that i must be a racist so. they get cars bought for them. i can barely get a car on the road.

they know every single benefit there intitled to and milk them for all there worth

and recently the racketering that does be going on in some of there houses!! (that i pay for)(Drugs/Illegal Passports/Money printing)

sickens me
dougal

21st Apr 04 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis all bullshit, where im livin der r new houses bein built for fukkin arabs who dont even hold a fukkin pass port, and they get nice big brand new houses, da people in da flats dat have barely n e livin space wif up to 3 kids get fuk all, and da arabs get everything handed to dem on a fukkin gold plate and we da british people whose grandparents fukkin fought and died defending dis coutry get absolutely shit all, dey r so called british muslims, dey hold a fukkin british pass port, supposidly makin dem british, den look wot dey r sayin about da nation, aint dat treason, dey r plotting against da nation, and like dat other random bloke said about its a small minority and no one supports dem bollucks, if dey aint involved den dey fukkin support it, u saw wot dat arab said in da article bout luton and how dey now got 50 extremitsts and however many thousands supporting dem, he said himself "everyone else supports dem", fukkin bastards, dey bomb our country and we pay for dem to fukkin live here while dey r fully qualified engineers and accountants claiming da bloody doll, fukkin bastards

Dis aint Dougal by da way, (his cuz)

[Edited on 21-04-2004 by dougal]
3CorsaMeal

21st Apr 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought it was snoop dogg for a minute
kerzo

21st Apr 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i vote 8 ball for prime minister!!!

he is the voice of reason amongst the general stereotyping of extremists and asylum seekers. people need to get into the real world and not listen to what is said in the tabloids, ok you are gonna have the occasional big leech on society that claims anything and everything but i know of a lot of white, british people who do that too!

in a way its a bit like over here only not half as bad......we have terrorists in government.......the people who make the decisions and are still very very closely linked with them!!! its just petty over here now

the conclusion i have came to is........

"RELIGION IS THE CAUSE OF ALL EVIL"
greycorsa

21st Apr 04 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do NOT believe an ounce of that story. it just sounds like pure bullshit. and if it really is true, that is SICK. they liv in this country then feel like that towards it. why dont they just piss off?

also " His friend, Abu Musa, the security guard, smiles radiantly. "It will be a day of joy for me," he adds, speaking with a slight lisp"

isnt a lisp visible when you say some words with S's? where the S in that sentence?
3CorsaMeal

21st Apr 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon people want an issue to be concerned with in their lifes, so they can feel important in some way.
kerzo

21st Apr 04 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by greycorsa
i do NOT believe an ounce of that story. it just sounds like pure bullshit. and if it really is true, that is SICK. they liv in this country then feel like that towards it. why dont they just piss off?

also " His friend, Abu Musa, the security guard, smiles radiantly. "It will be a day of joy for me," he adds, speaking with a slight lisp"

isnt a lisp visible when you say some words with S's? where the S in that sentence?

good observation
greycorsa

21st Apr 04 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers m8

but that story sounds stupid to me. why wud they say all that 2 the press. and educated people like them do not think like that. its outrageous
kerzo

21st Apr 04 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, dont listen to everything you read
Tom

21st Apr 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not exactly an untrusted source like the dail star tho is it

And 3cm @ the snoop comment
combatvauxhall

21st Apr 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 22-04-2004 by Ian]
Colin

21st Apr 04 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dougal
tis all bullshit, where im livin der r new houses bein built for fukkin arabs who dont even hold a fukkin pass port, and they get nice big brand new houses, da people in da flats dat have barely n e livin space wif up to 3 kids get fuk all, and da arabs get everything handed to dem on a fukkin gold plate and we da british people whose grandparents fukkin fought and died defending dis coutry get absolutely shit all, dey r so called british muslims, dey hold a fukkin british pass port, supposidly makin dem british, den look wot dey r sayin about da nation, aint dat treason, dey r plotting against da nation, and like dat other random bloke said about its a small minority and no one supports dem bollucks, if dey aint involved den dey fukkin support it, u saw wot dat arab said in da article bout luton and how dey now got 50 extremitsts and however many thousands supporting dem, he said himself "everyone else supports dem", fukkin bastards, dey bomb our country and we pay for dem to fukkin live here while dey r fully qualified engineers and accountants claiming da bloody doll, fukkin bastards

Dis aint Dougal by da way, (his cuz)

^^^^Is dat right, cos dis is fucked up if dat is da shit
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

21st Apr 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live in Luton
Ojc

21st Apr 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel sorry for you
bubble

21st Apr 04 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the way i see things im 19 with a full time job i pay all my taxes and i pay my way. if i want a house i have to wait. i have to prove my earnings and im given a limited budget for a mortgage. an asylum seeker can literally walk into london and ask for a house and hey presto-they get one. i can be denied a credit card-they get given them. i had to pay for my driving lessons. they get em free or granted equivalents. if i went over to there country i get diddly squat. if i went to there country shouting anti-race slogans to them, id be strung up and executed in the town centre. these people can literally come over here piss all over our face of democracy and laugh at us all day long. we have to pay our way yet these people can come over here get a life get settled and live of our expenses. its damn right ridiculous. england should look after the english first b4 any other people. any one who is a threat to this country or its inhabitors needs killing.
mitchellc99
Banned

22nd Apr 04 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bnp.org.uk/

read some of their policies

makes a lot of sense....
Jodi_the_g

22nd Apr 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I acuattly agree with a lot the BNP says it just run by a bunch of bigots.
If they renamed themselves and got rid of the fools alot more poeple would vote for them
mk4_astra

22nd Apr 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not only does reading that anger me,but it scares me . recently round town ive noticed large groups of young muslims praising terrorism by shouting slogans such as 'afgan warriors' 'osama bin laden is hero',alot of this went on at college aswell. ive also heard rumours that there are extreme groups forming in aylesbury,high wycombe and slough(just pointing out the towns that are local to me) and seeing as not so long ago there were buses from france with illegal imagrents coming to these towns this doesnt surprise me. i seriously reckon something bad happening to england is just round the corner

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Absolutely sickening story 22 database queries in 0.0159562 seconds