corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got a quote with liverpool victoria (lol)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got a quote with liverpool victoria (lol)
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Oct 03 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
no, i phoned them up, said birth date 27/06/85, he wnts thats fine and carried on and did me a quote

oh rite don't know then, he told me they couldn't quote and told me 2 give liv vic and CIS a ring instead.

Mase
Mase
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Foz
www.elephant.co.uk

i bet you it will be £700/£800

do a Online quote now!

OK son, chill out !!! i'll do it now !!!

Mase
ajscorsa

9th Oct 03 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im £1020 fully comp all mods declaired (quite a bit) im only 17 o nclaims its a 1.2 8v dunno what ya doing wrong
jr

9th Oct 03 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've come to the conclusion that insurance quotes are fcuked, im paying £1450 with liv vic on my 1.2 8v, hic want £979 FC for a 1.4 16v and £1600 TPFT for a 2.0l 16v and elephant wnat £2795 FC on my 1.2 8V
Mase
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just got a quote by Elephant and it was £2800 fully comp !!!! I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just insuring it for me, on me own with about 5000 miles a year !!!

What else can i do apart from pass plus ??? THE ABOVE QUOTES ARE WITHOUT PASS PLUS (sorry bout caps !!)

[Edited on 09-10-2003 by masey]

Mase
Foz

9th Oct 03 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must be doing sumut wrong mate!
Mase
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ain't i gave them a ring and gave them my address, age etc. and he said it would be bout £2800. he said they ain't that competitive with younger drivers !!! I don't understand though cos the car is only bout group 2 and there is next to no car crime in my area !!! what am i doing wrong ????? !!!!! aaaaaahhhhhgggggghhhhhh

Mase
Foz

9th Oct 03 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do a online quote mate! what i did

i was 17/18 paying around 1k on my old 1.4 8v corsa.
Mase
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did do an online one but it came up with an error, so i phoned them and he retrieved all my details off the system and finished the quote. That quote is with lowering, alloys as well, but i can't see it putting it up that much !!

Mase
Paul_J

9th Oct 03 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

liverpool victoria tend to charge high for under 19s
drunkenfool

9th Oct 03 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 18 (19 in 3 weeks!!) with liv vic paying £1040 for a 1.4 8v SRi, 1 yrs NCD all mods declared, fully comp too

[Edited on 09-10-2003 by drunkenfool]
Mase
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just given adrian flux a ring for a rough estimate and they said bout £2.5 - 3k !!!! on a 1.0 corsa !!!!! My area must be proper high on crime rate. Can anybody on here check postcode ratings ???? if so the start of my postcode is DE

Mase
Robbo

9th Oct 03 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jus 2 piss u off... i pay £830 4 my civic type-r
drunkenfool

9th Oct 03 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will need the 2 numbers as well probably. www.upmystreet.co.uk i think is one way of checking
Mase
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 15:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RobboSRi
jus 2 piss u off... i pay £830 4 my civic type-r

get off my topic !!!

only joking !!! good price that !!

Mase
Robbo

9th Oct 03 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye... what were direct line like... ive always used them an theyve always been brilliant... tried HHH? (Hill House Hammond not Hunter Hearst Helmsley!!)
Mase
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RobboSRi
aye... what were direct line like... ive always used them an theyve always been brilliant... tried HHH? (Hill House Hammond not Hunter Hearst Helmsley!!)

direct line was bout £1500 or £1230 with pass plus. My best quote yet, but they don't allow body mods or alloys or anything like that !!

Mase
Robbo

9th Oct 03 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they always let me but im 22... mite b worth doing pass plus... only costs £80ish
Mase
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will do, but i want to be to whack a set of alloys on it, so direct line won't be much good

Mase
Mase
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 16:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just phoned Norwich Union, and with pass plus it will cost £1248 fully comp. and a small excess added for alloys etc. Thats better !!!

Mase
CraigyG

9th Oct 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by masey
I've just been quoted £2108 fully comp. on a 98 corsa 1.0. Who said they were meant to be quite competitive ??? anybody reccomend anyone else ??? cos the only other place thats quoted me is direct line.

Dear me mine was only £950 on a 1.0
Mase
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 16:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how old were you when you got that quote ?? This insurance quote malarky is getting stupid now, they just seem 2 pick a figure out of the air !!

Mase
CraigyG

9th Oct 03 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CraigyG

9th Oct 03 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also depends wat sort of area u live in dun it !!!
CORSA NUT

9th Oct 03 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
i've come to the conclusion that insurance quotes are fcuked, im paying £1450 with liv vic on my 1.2 8v, hic want £979 FC for a 1.4 16v and £1600 TPFT for a 2.0l 16v and elephant wnat £2795 FC on my 1.2 8V

Fuking hell!

How old are you mate? 12?? 1450 on a 1.2

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got a quote with liverpool victoria (lol) 23 database queries in 0.0160890 seconds