corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would make your Ultimate Corsa???

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would make your Ultimate Corsa???
nik

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 03 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evos everywhere? I'd imagine there are less than 2.0 corsas
Denman

22nd Sep 03 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

* Modded reiger frunt bumper
* Reiger skirts
* Reiger rear
* White 17's or 18's
* Badboy and extended bonnet
* Dark tints
* Smoked frunt and rear lights
* Dropped on its arse
* Big brake conversion
* White leather and orangy alacantra interior retrim
* Dash mounted x-box
* Screens in headrests,and a screen down from the roof
* Full audiobahn fibreglass install
* Dark orangy bronze respray
* Carisma exhaust like the one on the r5 coming from the middle of the rear
* Black mesh in bumpers
* Handles removed
* Smooth boot
* Roof rails smoothed.

hopefully could end up looking something like this...

vibrio
Banned

22nd Sep 03 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
purple, stupid twin 6x4 tail pipes, bonnet that looks like a tongue

sounds familier
Daimo B

22nd Sep 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik

I cab assure you that there isn't. Maybe not down your way, but round here, there everywhere, and i see lots of them over the weekend.

And vibrio, get over it. Its not your car, so dont worry about it. I like MY car!
vibrio
Banned

22nd Sep 03 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nik

I cab assure you that there isn't. Maybe not down your way, but round here, there everywhere, and i see lots of them over the weekend.

And vibrio, get over it. Its not your car, so dont worry about it. I like MY car!

get over it or you'll pay me a visit?
Daimo B

22nd Sep 03 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, i've learned that your just a bored deprived man. With a standard looking punto.

Stnadard cars do not interest me. But im glad my car interests you so much. Guess you've got to try to put something down in that life of yours Just to make you feel better about you own.
vibrio
Banned

22nd Sep 03 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Nope, i've learned that your just a bored deprived man. With a standard looking punto.

Stnadard cars do not interest me. But im glad my car interests you so much. Guess you've got to try to put something down in that life of yours Just to make you feel better about you own.

bored no, standard looking punto yes standard engine no. are you going to pay me a visit, are you going to beat me up

as for my life. done more than you've ever done
Daimo B

22nd Sep 03 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio

bored no, standard looking punto yes standard engine no. are you going to pay me a visit, are you going to beat me up

as for my life. done more than you've ever done

Yes, this is what i was on about earlier. Everyone presumes to know everything about everyone. Yet in reality, you know nothing about me, my up-bringing, and what i've done in my life. But then again, the same can be said about everyone on this site, im sure lots of people have done a lot of exciting things, but do not feel the need to post about it.

Your just trying to nitpick and wind me up. Well sorry Penfold, it doesn't work on me anymore. I know what your like, and it doesn't affect me anymore.

As i've explained to you many a time (come on Mr Ive got two degrees im so clever :lol, but you still cannot seem to understand. Its my car, its my design, its my money, and IM happy with MY car. For someone who owns a pretty much standard punto, well, your opinions especially dont matter

Conversation, over!

[Edited on 22-09-2003 by Daimo B]
Tom

22nd Sep 03 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have done a skydive, had sex in lots of places and drank lots of beer, I also have made people cry and laugh.

I feel I have led an exiting life so far
vibrio
Banned

22nd Sep 03 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but are you still going to pay me a visit. I need to know. I want to look my best for kicking your skinny ass back down to the shite hole that you live in.

P.S my standard looking GT looks far far better than your modified corsa.

[Edited on 22-09-2003 by vibrio]
Daimo B

22nd Sep 03 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
but are you still going to pay me a visit. I need to know. I want to look my best for kicking your skinny ass back down to the shite hole that you live in.

Get over it. At least im still only 22 and offering someone a meeting to shut them up. But at 28-29-30 years of age. Are you not embarrased

As for my "shite hole" 3 bedroom house, nearly a double garage, fully decortated house etc, 2 large TV's, DVD, VCR, stereo, and all normal house appliances.

Again, stating uselss made up facts

And as for your punto, in your opinion, not mine
vibrio
Banned

22nd Sep 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Get over it. At least im still only 22 and offering someone a meeting to shut them up. But at 28-29-30 years of age. Are you not embarrased

As for my "shite hole" 3 bedroom house, nearly a double garage, fully decortated house etc, 2 large TV's, DVD, VCR, stereo, and all normal house appliances.

Again, stating uselss made up facts

And as for your punto, in your opinion, not mine

you mean your mums house. you don't own one. you live with your mummy.

p.s I have ownl the stuff you mentioned ( only one large sceen TV though.)
Daimo B

22nd Sep 03 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

you mean your mums house. you don't own one. you live with your mum.

Yes, i live with my mother, and im damn well not ashamed to admit it, but then my mother and father split, and i do not wish to leave her on her own as her family is from Middlesborough. I also cover the cost of the morgage. Therefore showing im not an in-considerate w4nker.

But again, you know so much
vibrio
Banned

22nd Sep 03 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

you mean your mums house. you don't own one. you live with your mum.

Yes, i live with my mother, and im damn well not ashamed to admit it, but then my mother and father split, and i do not wish to leave her on her own as her family is from Middlesborough. I also cover the cost of the morgage. Therefore showing im not an in-considerate w4nker.

But again, you know so much

so it's not your house then you don;t have a 3 bedroom doubleish garaged house then do you. twat
Daimo B

22nd Sep 03 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, but i live in it, and pay my ways. I support my mother whos had a rough time.

So how is that funny?
G4RY_JM

22nd Sep 03 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is vibrio, at ur age it probably would be embarrasing to live at home, at daimo's age, not really is it? it is funny thou, ur god knows how old and u still havent grown out of forums... and it makes me laugh that u seem to spend nearly all day on corsasport, and yet you do not own a corsa, neither do u heavily modify the car u have got, so why the hell do u waste so much time on here.... and you go on about achievements in life and yet u drive a car that is worth probably 4k max and that many people 20 years and younger are driving.... hmmmm
Daimo B

22nd Sep 03 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And his 2 degrees, to enable him to work in a small shed?
vibrio
Banned

22nd Sep 03 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And his 2 degrees, to enable him to work in a small shed?

eh. work in a small shed. WTF are you on about sales boy
vibrio
Banned

22nd Sep 03 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No, but i live in it, and pay my ways. I support my mother whos had a rough time.

So how is that funny?

I'm laugh at you because your funny. I am not laughing at your mum. I though you could see that but apparently not
vibrio
Banned

22nd Sep 03 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by G4RY_JM
Thing is vibrio, at ur age it probably would be embarrasing to live at home, at daimo's age, not really is it? it is funny thou, ur god knows how old and u still havent grown out of forums... and it makes me laugh that u seem to spend nearly all day on corsasport, and yet you do not own a corsa, neither do u heavily modify the car u have got, so why the hell do u waste so much time on here.... and you go on about achievements in life and yet u drive a car that is worth probably 4k max and that many people 20 years and younger are driving.... hmmmm

no it would not be bad living at home. thats not what I am laughing at. living at home is cheap.

as for your comments

Corsa - used to drive one
Punto - not moded on out side but modded on engine.
Achivements is not money based. I choose my path knowing full well it did not pay well. If I had wanted money I could have done computing or enginneering.

as for car cost well howmany people in this board actually own outright a car worth over 13K.

so pray tell what are you actually trying to prove
Daimo B

22nd Sep 03 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have never been a "sales boy"
You are laughing at me cos you find me funny? No, i can't actaully understand that!
Marc

22nd Sep 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find this funny Daimo, u mentioned your parants split up, who gives a fuk abt that, as u said earlier to gibbs....

and as for your garage, nearly double? explain? 1 and half garages maybe?
Marc

22nd Sep 03 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P.s do u want my address?
Tom

22nd Sep 03 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry but this thread has got very pathetic, vibs you're very sad, you do go on at daimo about pathetic things, it's his car, stop going on about it ffs.

And as for if you own your own house etc who gives a sh1t, you should you 28 or whatever, u need to get out more u r a big kid if ever there was one.

Daimo appreciate you trying to look not bothered but that's not how it comes across sometimes imo, just how I see it, if you're saying you aren't taking the bait, don't......
Daimo B

22nd Sep 03 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16vmarc
I find this funny Daimo, u mentioned your parants split up, who gives a fuk abt that, as u said earlier to gibbs....

and as for your garage, nearly double? explain? 1 and half garages maybe?

No-one, and im not asking anyone to, i gave a reason as to why i still live with one of my parents. I never mentioned once that i was after anything.

As for my garage, its not a double garage, but its not a single either. It has an extra wide garage door, and extends outwards once the door is open. I have had my car and 2 motorcycles in there, along with allt he other junk we've got too.

I do find it interesting however as to why you seem so interested in my affairs??

Your address, yeah, ok, if you want to u2u it to me! Up to you.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would make your Ultimate Corsa??? 22 database queries in 0.0155320 seconds