corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » .matt

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author .matt
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jun 11 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

essex john recieved boot was wrapped in less stuff than urs = HAPPY UNDAMAGED

jaffatb recieved his stuff in my own made box with buble wrap inside = happy undamaged
Pasky 666

12th Jun 11 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am the person who unwrapped the boot and there was no glass in wrapping but there is inside the boot itself, also the lock surround bolts were lose looks as if had been changed as it is gray in shown pictures also explains glass in boot as cover not refitted and boot was not in a mint condition.
grubz172

12th Jun 11 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blue_Bullet
I am the person who unwrapped the boot and there was no glass in wrapping but there is inside the boot itself, also the lock surround bolts were lose looks as if had been changed as it is gray in shown pictures also explains glass in boot as cover not refitted and boot was not in a mint condition.

you talk shit mate . there was 100% a window there when wrapped unless we didnt notice it missing / smashed which i think i definatly would of, its down to the courier if it got there smashed, you know, we know thats the end really, so do what most people would do, take it up with them. they wouldnt accept it if it wernt wrapped properly so bally did his bit. from the moment they accept tit its therefore insured with them. That the end of the matter. would just like to add BOOT WAS IN MINT CONDITION. thanks
grubz172

12th Jun 11 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also next time bally you must rememebr to babysit any parcels you send so if courier puts said boot in van you get in there with it just to make sure as thats what these southern bellends seem to expect you to do
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 19:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

also i rang u around 4 hours ago u didnt no anything about boot being damaged , so techinally ...YEAH
grubz172

12th Jun 11 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bally2010
quote:

also i rang u around 4 hours ago u didnt no anything about boot being damaged , so techinally ...YEAH

Busted again now STFU you daft cunts, get your storys straight next time
grubz172

12th Jun 11 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet use dropped it yourselfs trying to fit it as you couldnt take the wight, its ok you can admit it. we wont tell any1
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To: bally2010
Sent: 12th Jun 11 at 07:27 PM
quote:when i rang u b4 u new nothing of boot bein damaged so why now u no ? also if there was glass in boot it has been damaged in courier obviously like grubz172 said boot left here mint get onto courier as its insured through them

i could not really give a fuck mate it is between u and matt not me so i feel u should have it out with matt sort it out like men

happily would do
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

ur the courier u just said to me , so basically ur opening other people property
grubz172

12th Jun 11 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he talks wet, first when you rang him he new nothing about it. than he says hes the one who opened it now he saying he was courier, seriously wtf? do you down sarf people have a brain? fucking use it
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just tyring to get there money back which will never happen as boot was mint , imo i think it was damaged as he said it was inside a tyre i think the tyre was mounted to a rim and has damaged the boot when he sped around a corner at 2000mph in his merc sprinter
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop arguing like school kids, it will get you no where and someone will just lock the thread.

In my opinion you should contact the couriers and explain that it's been damaged during transit. Them dinges look like something has been dropped on to it, the glass could also have been easily smashed. Never send items like this via courier, it's asking for trouble.

bally has a realitvely good reputation on here with items, they just tend to take longer to get there. Ian himself deals with him and has left him good feedback, I seriously doubt he would try to fuck someone over with an item and in that way. I would say it's the couriers fault, and you can claim on their insurance for it.
Rob B

24th Jun 11 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Post a picture of the complete boot .matt

Will be easy to tell if it's the same bootlid Bally picured.
Mark B

24th Jun 11 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by .Matt
Like i said want me to come to yours or your mums? will drop boot of for ya can weight in yourself sounds like you need the money.

NEED THE MONEY SAYS THE ONE DRIVING ROUND IN SOME OLD AGE RUSTY CORSA B SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MATE IVE UPGRADED

what to a shit box 5 door corsa c? grow up
bally2010
Premium Member

25th Jun 11 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit box corsa c ?? hmm do behave sonny jim uve obvously got a corsa b or some sort of rot box , hows it feel having to put bricks on top of ya car to stop it blowing away , my cars standard is worth more than matts when its got all added bits on stfu and gtfo
bally2010
Premium Member

25th Jun 11 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus this is nothing to do with my car, his car, ur car,ya mums car , ya grandads car its to do with him trying to have me over
.Matt

25th Jun 11 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Boot i received

Now he goes on about not right boot lock but this shows why, oh look here is the one i bought.

and the one i received without the coloured griffin

And don't get me started on who's is worth more as you have no idea about my car or its current state.
Mark B

25th Jun 11 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
plus this is nothing to do with my car, his car, ur car,ya mums car , ya grandads car its to do with him trying to have me over

Your the one that brought it up in the first place its a y reg corsa c painted in the worst colour ever
.Matt

25th Jun 11 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plus its a 1lite 12v and by one of his latest wanted thread a fucked engine also
bally2010
Premium Member

25th Jun 11 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yh but in the state my car is now stil worth more than urs thanx, also noo refunds end of situation . the boot left here perfect .
bally2010
Premium Member

25th Jun 11 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so u think ur corsa b is worth more than my corsa c :s , lolz my corsa b was worth more than ur corsa and it was only worth around £500
DannyB
Premium Member

25th Jun 11 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You sound like children, arguing over who has the most expensive car. Keep the thread on track or nothing will get sorted out.
.Matt

25th Jun 11 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry chap, but your old news, i don't really care about the boot situation or the state of your car compared to mine.
bally2010
Premium Member

25th Jun 11 at 17:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2001 same year as mine

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Corsa-C-Club-1000-12V-/160609712657?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item256515ba11

bally2010
Premium Member

25th Jun 11 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just thought ide let u no that obviously a corsa c is a upgrade from a b

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » .matt 23 database queries in 0.1027319 seconds