corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Declaring Points

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Declaring Points
DizzyRebel

User status: Offline
26th Feb 09 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did i say i could run for priminister, or did i say the way the country is run is a joke. Its not hard to see the flaws and blatant ripoff taxes britains have to pay and put up with. Americans wouldnt put up with half the shit we do.

The middle east are mostly dictatorships you pleb, thats what our country is slowly turnining into.

Id much rather move to oz, nz, thailand or maybe even america. and its something i plan on doing before im 30.
Boycey

26th Feb 09 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
How am I putting your preimum up? Bloody hell I'm paying for my own accident over and over, firstly my excess then 3 years (minimum) after?

And why do you need to suggest having two copys of your driving licence? What is the point? Ever heard of the PNC?

People that "fall in line"? I agree, country is a joke, but it's people who DONT do things by the book that is making it his way, claiming benifits when they dont need them, the "chav" culture.

Are you seriously telling me that if we al;l rebeled, didn't pay income tax, claimed benifits, didn't insure/tax/lincence outself on the road, this country would be a better place?

Yeah, right.

Well said up above mate!
And Dizzy why dont you move to one of these 'amazing' contries just now instead of sitting in our country whinning?!?!
DizzyRebel

26th Feb 09 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I plan too, just not yet. im a do'er not a talker

Its not people who dont do things by the book who make it this way at all. Your not looking at the bigger picture.

All these people on benefits, half of them wouldnt have to claim if it wasnt for migrant workers taking all the unskilled jobs away from british citizens.

Poor running of the country and fear of a minority group lashing out at the government sees that those minority groups are favoured and benefits are still paid out. The government do this to keep them happy, win the votes and stay in power.

This country is actually anti british, if you try apply for a job and your not black, disabled, gay, foreign or any other minority group you are instantly put at the bottom of the pile as the country is trying to be 'politically correct' yet being PC means shit on the british born and bred.
johnhara1

26th Feb 09 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got my 1st 3 points on Valentines day. The traffic cop told me to declare them at renewal...
Fro

26th Feb 09 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll probably need a flame suit after this.

But i do actually agree with quite a few of Dizzys statements.
Kurt

26th Feb 09 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They already knew about mine
stubbsy05

26th Feb 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car insurance is one of the bigest legal cons/ rip offs going.

Non-fault accidents, points in the last 5 years but the come off your licence within 4!

A mate also tried to dispute a decision made by his insurance company lately as they said it was 50/50 when it was clearly the other persons fault.

They did nothing to fight his case and pretty much said that in their small print their decision goes. Waste of paying legal cover tbh!

It doesnt surprise me the amount of people who drive uninsured.
pow
Premium Member

26th Feb 09 at 13:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But it's a legal requirement, if you drive you have to be insured.

Thus, I will insure myself, if it's a joke doesn't come into it!

Same wih council tax, income tax, VAT etc etc etc
Conway563

26th Feb 09 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle

According to him though Gervais you're happy because you get everything given to you

There's no other word for him except bigot TBH
deano87

26th Feb 09 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

True, if you've been a dick and been speeding, gone through red lights etc and can only get insurance for a 1.2 Corsa, then that's your own fault.

But I wonder how many people amend their insurance when they have a change of career, or have a garage conversion and no longer park their car there kind of the same thing with points
pow
Premium Member

26th Feb 09 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres being honest and being honest though Deano.

My car is down as garaged, but, when i'm at the GF's it's parked on the road (and I hate that ). Honest and honest.
John

26th Feb 09 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's in the garage at the main place it's kept thats honest.

Garage/driveway/road makes no difference to my quote anyway.
pow
Premium Member

26th Feb 09 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, 99.9% of the time it's in the garage overnight at home.
deano87

26th Feb 09 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dad has always said it's in a garage. Shame we only have 1/2 of one. The other half is a gym
oceansoul

26th Feb 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
No, your not listening. You change address on one licence, the lience issue number is different.

When john smith at 999 lestbe avenue is banned for 6 months, his licence and issue number are banned. But john smith who lives at 123 fake street who has a different licence issue number is not affected by this ban even though they are the same person.

Also when the dvla send you letters asking for the paper one back (assuming you got points but never took the licnece to court with you. You tell them you lost the licence and theres nothing they can do about it other than issue you with a new one. The trick is to apply for a dupilicate before you even get caught speeding so the dvla dont suspect your trying to pull a fast one.

Income tax and road tax are bollocks, so is fuel tax. The only tax that should be allowed is VAT. Speed cameras should be banned and the country would be a much better place. People would be happier and much better off. Asylum seekers should all be sent home, people on benefits made to work for their money and britain would be great again.

We are a nation of pushovers who wont stand up for ourselves. The country is a joke and i do everything i can to rebel against the nanny state we have become.

This country went down hill as soon as winston churchill came out of power.

So you condone driving without a License?? Say you get banned then drive on you "other" license, and have a crash? You'll get found out, and insurance (if you have it, which as you didn't have a license would be unlikely) would be invalidated" Its tards like you that make the cost of insurance rise, as YOU are a greater RISK to US.

And if you dont like this country then GTF out, or stop complaining!

/rant
Gregor

26th Feb 09 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
Dizzy speaks sense.
DizzyRebel

26th Feb 09 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle

According to him though Gervais you're happy because you get everything given to you

There's no other word for him except bigot TBH

?

[Edited on 26-02-2009 by DizzyRebel]
DizzyRebel

26th Feb 09 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
quote:
No, your not listening. You change address on one licence, the lience issue number is different.

When john smith at 999 lestbe avenue is banned for 6 months, his licence and issue number are banned. But john smith who lives at 123 fake street who has a different licence issue number is not affected by this ban even though they are the same person.

Also when the dvla send you letters asking for the paper one back (assuming you got points but never took the licnece to court with you. You tell them you lost the licence and theres nothing they can do about it other than issue you with a new one. The trick is to apply for a dupilicate before you even get caught speeding so the dvla dont suspect your trying to pull a fast one.

Income tax and road tax are bollocks, so is fuel tax. The only tax that should be allowed is VAT. Speed cameras should be banned and the country would be a much better place. People would be happier and much better off. Asylum seekers should all be sent home, people on benefits made to work for their money and britain would be great again.

We are a nation of pushovers who wont stand up for ourselves. The country is a joke and i do everything i can to rebel against the nanny state we have become.

This country went down hill as soon as winston churchill came out of power.

So you condone driving without a License?? Say you get banned then drive on you "other" license, and have a crash? You'll get found out, and insurance (if you have it, which as you didn't have a license would be unlikely) would be invalidated" Its tards like you that make the cost of insurance rise, as YOU are a greater RISK to US.

And if you dont like this country then GTF out, or stop complaining!

/rant

Obviously if your driving with a technically invalid licence you would have insurance, why risk the chances of getting caught for one thing by being sloppy with another thing? The idea is to cover your arse as much as possible, tell nobody about it and keep it low key.

Also if you crashed whilst doing so, assuming it wasnt fatal the police would never find out about it as through the books it all looks legit. and insurance companys cant refuse to pay out for the 3rd party if your caught driving without a valid licence as your insuring the third partys assets.

as already stated, ill 'GTF out' when im ready to do so. Im quite happy to take charge of my own life without needing someone else to tell me what to do. You on the other hand, seem like you need a leader to tell you what to do
DizzyRebel

26th Feb 09 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
quote:
Originally posted by pow

True, if you've been a dick and been speeding, gone through red lights etc and can only get insurance for a 1.2 Corsa, then that's your own fault.

But I wonder how many people amend their insurance when they have a change of career, or have a garage conversion and no longer park their car there kind of the same thing with points

Those factors only come into consideration if its a fully comp claim, ie your car is stolen from your house and you want to make a claim but lied about keeping it in a garage as it was stolen from a layby infront of your house they are within their rights to refuse you a payout.

However, if you hit another car in your car and you have no tax or mot, 20 undeclared modifications, 4 bald tires, lied through your teeth about your profession, where the cars kept etc the insurance company will still pay out for the third partys losses as thats what 3rd party insurance is for. If you wanted to claim for your own damages though you wouldnt stand a chance of getting anything done
DAZ1985

26th Feb 09 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

If you have an accident mid-term of the insurance, they don't bump up the premiums, only at renewal.

Not true with every insurance so be careful
deano87

26th Feb 09 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
However, if you hit another car in your car and you have no tax or mot, 20 undeclared modifications, 4 bald tires, lied through your teeth about your profession, where the cars kept etc the insurance company will still pay out for the third partys losses as thats what 3rd party insurance is for. If you wanted to claim for your own damages though you wouldnt stand a chance of getting anything done

They may not pay out, as you're technically uninsured.
DizzyRebel

26th Feb 09 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

They may not pay out, as you're technically uninsured.

No, read it and listen! Your insuring the third party not yourself, you are technically uninsured against claiming for personal losses if you fail to meet the T&C but the third party is always covered regardless.
deano87

26th Feb 09 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But if they can claim the accident was caused by your performance enhanced car, they may not pay out, surely. . .insurance companies aren't anybody's friend.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
DizzyRebel

26th Feb 09 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your insurance company could take you to court to try and recover losses if they belive you obtained the policy under fraudulent claims but ive yet to ever hear of such a case go to court. insurance companies cant refuse to pay out for a third party claim unless the blame was in dispute.
oceansoul

26th Feb 09 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No, read it and listen! Your insuring the third party not yourself, you are technically uninsured against claiming for personal losses if you fail to meet the T&C but the third party is always covered regardless.

i have to agree with deano. If you have lied or falsely obtained insurance, the insurance company can deny you cover. Regardless of if its a 3rd party claim or not. If u hit someone then they back out, it will be down to you to pay for the damage to 3rd party, and to pay for any compensation to said 3rd party.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Declaring Points 22 database queries in 0.0175869 seconds