corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Italy - what a fucking joke!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Italy - what a fucking joke!!!
gianluigi

User status: Offline
26th Jul 06 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
The only real loser in all of this is football

i hardly think how the premiership or any other league will be effected by this. the only loser in this is italian football.

[Edited on 26-07-2006 by gianluigi]
--Dave--
Banned

26th Jul 06 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--

What's to stop them doing it again if they know they can get away with it?

Relegation and losing their best players is not getting away with it

Juve are appealing again are they not? What are the chances of the punishments being slashed for a second time? Quite high I reckon if this is anything to go by.

Admittedly losing players is a bit crap, but it's not as though they've given them away. They can begin to build a new team.

Should be relegated to the bottom division imo.
gianluigi

26th Jul 06 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS im going to have my say.

I couldnt agree with you more that the fact the punishments have been almost slashed in half is rediculous. as i said i feel the FIGC bottled it a bit, in fear of italian clubs having no impact in europe at all, just as its become a force again in the CL.

What pisses me off is when people start posting things they have no idea about, or start banding italians as cunts. WTF.

Cosmo said the punishment would be worse, i doubt it. Ollie and his tales of the war, FFS grow up and stop finding any excuse to post that the Italians changed sides in the war, yes ofcourse this is the reason there's a scandle in italy right now. and everyone else "cheating cunts" "italian cheating cunts" - is there actually any need? believe it or not, those kind of comments i find offensive.

Jules and his post about milan, - note my reply, i heard empoli fucked things up and no one else but milan were eligable for europe.

Pleaese try and discuss this sensibly, this is Italys problem, let them deal with it.

I feel sorry for the players the most, and the fans. players that didnt not want to leave italy ideally have done so. world cup winning players have not stayed in their country, and the fans must feel gutted. the players had no idea the refs were appointed, and to think they had a successful season, and for it all to be taken away must have hurt so much.

i've kept my distance from all this mess.......so this is the last i will say on the topic. (probably until someones post pisses me off )

--Dave--
Banned

26th Jul 06 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldnt agree with you more Luigi and you're right I have only seen the alleged accusations and now the punishments, not all the ins and outs so it's probably unfair for me to judge at all.

Never have I called you or your team a 'cnut' or 'greasy' or a 'cheating italian scum' though
gianluigi

26th Jul 06 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i know dave, i apologise, those comments were not aimed at you mate
Ojc

26th Jul 06 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 26-07-2006 by mav]
Ojc

26th Jul 06 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 26-07-2006 by mav]
gianluigi

26th Jul 06 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oliver, for someone who reads so much into the war, i bet the majority of men fighting for britain were fighting so that 60years later people like you would not have to say things like that. but we digress.
--Dave--
Banned

26th Jul 06 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeah i know dave, i apologise, those comments were not aimed at you mate

Jules

26th Jul 06 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
I don't think it would ever (hope im right) happen here anyway..

The club board, presidents and directors are all crooks of the named Italian teams especially Juve and Milans.

Inter Milan have no involvment in this, just because their city neighbours have there's no need to tar Inter with AC's dirty brush, unless of course you know differently and can prove it?
Jules

26th Jul 06 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Jules and his post about milan, - note my reply, i heard empoli fucked things up and no one else but milan were eligable for europe.

That is still no reason to allow AC back in!
If Empoli never got their arses in gear then that is their fault, and in that event neither team should of been allowed in, there is NO justification in giving AC their champions league slot back after it has been proven they cheated thier way to it just because Empoli never got their paperwork sorted in time.
Neither team are elligible for the champions league, AC as they didn't finish in the top 3 or 4 after their point reduction and Empoli as they never sent off the paperwork in time.
The decision to let AC back in makes NO sense at all!

[Edited on 26-07-2006 by Jules]
--Dave--
Banned

26th Jul 06 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to the tune of Kaiser Chiefs.... I Predict a Riot, Iiiiii Predict a Riot!
gianluigi

26th Jul 06 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules

That is still no reason to allow AC back in!
If Empoli never got their arses in gear then that is their fault, and in that event neither team should of been allowed in, there is NO justification in giving AC their champions league slot back after it has been proven they cheated thier way to it just because Empoli never got their paperwork sorted in time.
Neither team are elligible for the champions league, AC as they didn't finish in the top 3 or 4 after their point reduction and Empoli as they never sent off the paperwork in time.
The decision to let AC back in makes NO sense at all!

With AC Milans 15 point reduction last season, we still finish second a few points above inter. - apparently, so i was told. havent checked this yet.

not to say its not stange. but perhaps uefa were putting pressure on the lega calcio to get their teams in, and there was no one else eligable.
Teddy

26th Jul 06 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have to admit this shocked me.

However as mentioned coruption is fife.
Im surprised UEFA havent stepped in futher to be honest.

Like others have said the FA would have had their hands tied, and punishments issued from Europe!
Jules

26th Jul 06 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. Juve - 91
2. AC Milan - 88
3. Inter - 76
4. Fiorentina - 74
5. Roma - 69
6. Lazio - 62
7. Chievo - 54
8. Palermo - 52
9. Livorno - 49
10. Parma - 45
Cosmo

26th Jul 06 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AC got a 30 point deduction from last season, not 15. And dont try and come across like you know more about this than anyone else Clive. You may be Italian, but you can only read the same reports as we can so you know nothing extra (unless you were involved?)

English teams got banned from Europe for 5 years in the late 80's and early 90's, and Liverpool for 10. It hasnt ruined our game over here and we probably have the strongest league at the moment.

If the Italian FA had balls they would of stuck to the punishments (even the original werent harsh enough IMO) and UEFA should of stepped in themselves and imposed their own ban on Europe. Id rather see another team from another country qualify for it than cheating scum.
nik

26th Jul 06 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nik
The only real loser in all of this is football

i hardly think how the premiership or any other league will be effected by this. the only loser in this is italian football.

Why? Because this doesn't set an example to anybody. Basically says clubs can cheat their way to success and get a slap on the wirsts, a pony 120,000 euro fine and a few points deducted. What with cheats on the field of play, and cheats off it I can see football going one way.
gianluigi

26th Jul 06 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
What with cheats on the field of play,

i hope you're not referring to the players
Tom

26th Jul 06 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's rediculous, I'm not being a typically moaning england fan but if this happened in england UEFA would step in and make it worse for us imo, italian clubs are so corrupt
Marc

26th Jul 06 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mario, I think you are taking this far too much to heart! You may be Italian, but the scandal hasn't really affected you has it!!!

If this happened in England, the teams involved would deserve everything they got...
GREG 1

26th Jul 06 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree...

If my team done it I would be gutted that my team, fans and players have been let down but I would say "serves them right that the crooks tried to cheat"
--Dave--
Banned

26th Jul 06 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
AC got a 30 point deduction from last season, not 15. And dont try and come across like you know more about this than anyone else Clive. You may be Italian, but you can only read the same reports as we can so you know nothing extra (unless you were involved?)

English teams got banned from Europe for 5 years in the late 80's and early 90's, and Liverpool for 10. It hasnt ruined our game over here and we probably have the strongest league at the moment.

If the Italian FA had balls they would of stuck to the punishments (even the original werent harsh enough IMO) and UEFA should of stepped in themselves and imposed their own ban on Europe. Id rather see another team from another country qualify for it than cheating scum.

as said before, it's highly unlikely the players knew anything about what was going on. So to brand them as cheating scum is a little unfair.

Cosmo

26th Jul 06 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
cheating scum.

as said before, it's highly unlikely the players knew anything about what was going on. So to brand them as cheating scum is a little unfair.

I never branded the players cheating scum, I was referring to the whole club(s) in general.
--Dave--
Banned

26th Jul 06 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh that's my bad, when you said

"Id rather see another team from another country qualify for it than cheating scum"

I thought you were referring to the players. Silly mistake.
Jules

26th Jul 06 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let's not forget that it was fours clubs found guilty, not every club in Italy!
As a Inter fan I'm proud we had no involvement, but people seem to be thinking that big Italian club = cheats when it simply isn't the case!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Italy - what a fucking joke!!! 23 database queries in 0.0162098 seconds