corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nitrous Oxide Full Kit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nitrous Oxide Full Kit
Greg_M

User status: Offline
13th Feb 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

749 c shit thats warm!
vibrio
Banned

13th Feb 04 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greg12v
749 c shit thats warm!

Greg_M

13th Feb 04 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dams these chubby fingers
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vibrio - I am just trying to sell my nitrous kit, if you dont have anything relevant to a sale then please post elsewhere and stop thread-jacking for an arguement!
Thanks everyone else.
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

antz1 - would be an ideal swap if my son was a little older but could do with the cash for now to re-invest into the car, thanks for the interest though.
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by born_upsideout

no worries fella...closest most people on here have got to NoS is watching fast and furious!! Hope u sell mate, bargin price that

Too true that mate, yeah I thought it was a more than fair price aswell!

[Edited on 13-02-2004 by Jacko@FFWD]
FlamingCorsa

13th Feb 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think u will find that rubber pipes are perfect with this kit! otherwise they wud not b in the kit?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!

plus wizard of nos are the best kits avaliable! there solonoids are the best!!!

i had a nos solonoid on my purge kit and it lasted 3weeks! got wizard of nos one and no problems at all! meet all the people who make them and they know there stuff and this is easy worth the asking price, i wud have it if i have money at the moment! the 11lb bottle is prob worth bout £200+ as it is, solonoids are over £250, then all pipes and conectors!

BARGIN everyone and if set up perfectly safe 2 engine! iaz
Sidesport

13th Feb 04 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My offer of £300 still stands
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sidesport - Need to up that offer a bit yet mate cant afford to cut my own balls off over it!
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flamingcorsa - Top bloke glad somebody knows what they are on about, perfectly safe on all engines with 50bhp jets and the best pound per bhp mod you can get!
vibrio
Banned

13th Feb 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jacko@FFWD
Vibrio - I am just trying to sell my nitrous kit, if you dont have anything relevant to a sale then please post elsewhere and stop thread-jacking for an arguement!
Thanks everyone else.

the rubber pipes were relavent.
vibrio
Banned

13th Feb 04 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Flamingcorsa - Top bloke glad somebody knows what they are on about, perfectly safe on all engines with 50bhp jets and the best pound per bhp mod you can get!

I disagree. N2O is expensive and can blow up engines particularly if set up wrong
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vibrio - You would disagree! Pipes are fine and more than suitable, kit is fine as with all parts providing they are fitted correctly! If you dont want it dont post.
With thanks!!!!
FlamingCorsa

13th Feb 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i really dont understand y u post things on this site VIBIRO, u own a punto(not corsa), u do seem very nollagble but rarely have possitive things 2 say! lives is 2 short 2 bitch bout everything! iaz
kerzo

13th Feb 04 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
orange_juice & born_upsideout, thanks for that it does pi$$ me off when people post who have no interest and just like to act as if they know what they are talking about, valid points and I do feel it seperates the men from the boys or fast and furious crew!!

to be fair he does know what he is talking about plus he is entitled to an opinion considering it isnt in classifieds
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kerzo - Does he? many would beg to differ, personally I would just prefer constructive posts in my thread! Anyway it has turned out to be a fairly good 'general chat'!
vibrio
Banned

13th Feb 04 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
i really dont understand y u post things on this site VIBIRO, u own a punto(not corsa), u do seem very nollagble but rarely have possitive things 2 say! lives is 2 short 2 bitch bout everything! iaz

I used to have a corsa. rubber pipes is not the best to have on a N2O kit. thats not being bitchy about something it is telling the truth.
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK thanks but they are more than adequate but maybe not up to your high high standards!
Kev@Ffwd

13th Feb 04 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
OK thanks but they are more than adequate but maybe not up to your high high standards!

LOL i do laugh. Vib this kit would be more the adequate for all cars and yours being a Punto GT will be easily good enough for your car. If installed and set up correctly then you will never encounter a problem. However i never find you actually praise something or someone in any thread.

Regards
orange_juice

13th Feb 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio

Nitrous oxide may form explosive compounds when exposed to combustible materials e.g petrol.

also N2O will reduce to nitrogen and oxygen above 649 deg C.

exposure to liquified gas can cause frostbite

So how much petrol are you planning to pump through your rubber NOS hoses

Frostbite... You have just proved my point.....
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Orange_juice - Fair play mate you crack me up! Didnt spot that one myself, very valid point.
LukeGSi

13th Feb 04 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kev@Ffwd
LOL i do laugh. Vib this kit would be more the adequate for all cars and yours being a Punto GT will be easily good enough for your car. If installed and set up correctly then you will never encounter a problem. However i never find you actually praise something or someone in any thread.
Regards

Spot on mate...vibro does seem to know his stuff on 99% of issues BUT this time he's wrong!! Although im sure he wont admit it, sorry 2 jump in your thread jacko but has to be said, the price asked is more than fair, rubber hoses are perfectly up 2 the job and yes a wizard kit is definatly one of the very best....once again mate good luck selling, if i didnt already have a kit i would take it off your hands
orange_juice

13th Feb 04 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to all of the above....
Jacko@FFWD

13th Feb 04 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No probs born_upsideout, positive posts are more than welcome and makes the thread much more interesting!
Andy_S

13th Feb 04 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to go back to the hoses, there is a reason for the rubber hoses, the braided hose have been known to let nitrious bubbles leak!
http://www.chevelles.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=018470;p=2

Rubber hoses are safe as houses, go on the noswizard forum, many relavent topics.

BTW this deal is a bargin! 11lb bottle too!

<<  1    2    3  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nitrous Oxide Full Kit 24 database queries in 0.0132060 seconds