corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » jay-corsa-gsi

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author jay-corsa-gsi
sam_homepc
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Jan 10 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Items

sam_homepc - sent bonnet scoop in return for wind deflectors

[Edited on 21-01-2010 by Ian]

Correct, we agreed him paying me £20 originally, but he then "found" some wind deflectors, so I'm either owed wind deflectors or £20.

Thanks Ian

Arden Blue Irmscher Corsa B - Now Splitting
For Sale Thread
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 10 at 02:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mar_cus
Yeah but ur not allowed to post peoples details, data protection, and against general rights I think lol
I clarified the policy in January 2008 as it was becoming a fairly regular thing.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=313027

quote:
Corsa Sport is bound by UK law and as such operates within the Data Protection Act. Adherence to this is monitored by the UK Information Commissioner, http://www.ico.gov.uk/

Data held under the act may be disclosed to any person to whom we consider that it would be expedient to do so, for the sole purposes of preventing, detecting or discouraging crime, for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for the recovery of stolen vehicles or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, you expressly agree and consent to us disclosing any such information about you to (a) a person who, in dealing with you has volunteered funds in good faith in pursuance of goods or services or (b) the police or other law enforcement authorities.

Scammers actually have less rights under this revision. As do general users of course, but this policy is based upon a schedule 29 exemption under the Act, which if the Police were involved would happen anyway, this just speeds it up a bit and makes it easier to sort things out directly.
J_T

22nd Jan 10 at 03:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IV GOT ALL OF JAY-CORSA-GSI BANK DETAILS SORT CODE- ACCOUNT NUMBER AND FULL NAME, I BOUGHT SOME PARTS LAST THURSDAY AND SEND PAYPMENT MY BANK TRANSFER HE AGREED TO SEND NEXDAY DELIVERY AS I NEEDED BEFORE WEEKEND, STILL NOT RECIEVED ANYTHING AND HE ISNT ASNWERING MY CALLS OR U2US ANYONE NO HOW TO RESOLVE THIS? ALSO C20XE ANDY STILL OWES ME MONEY BACK ON LIGHTS I BOUGHT OFF HIM THAT WERE DESCRIBED AS NEW BUT ARRIVED BROKEN AND DIRTY/CLEARLY USED!
buster91

22nd Jan 10 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive Got all his details as well Can you claim that money back if you got to your bank at all
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

22nd Jan 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just becouse i said work at 4 u asume im working in the scrappy ffs get a grip i didnt say were so dont just spam the thread
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sparcost3

22nd Jan 10 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well finally he bothered to pm me back i sent him my details and he said he will refund it on monday, so we will see if it happens and ill let you all know
J_T

22nd Jan 10 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not sure but u2u has been sent i recieved a reply saying reffund if i foward details so i said to send a personal cheque and left name and address as dont trust any1 with my bank details, waiting for a reply.
noshua

22nd Jan 10 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sent jay-corsa-gsi a message on the 17th of January with refund details for PayPal, I didn't hear anything back.

As most people are sending him details for bank transfer, I've just sent those details now as well. I've ask him to reply with confirmation of when he is going to make the transfer.

I just want to thank everyone, especially Ian, for chasing this up. Thanks.
Generation

22nd Jan 10 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people need to wake up. go to the police now, instead of letting him buy time. Then start moaning again on monday
Dan.H

22nd Jan 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Some people need to wake up. go to the police now, instead of letting him buy time. Then start moaning again on monday
totally agree with this comment
noshua

22nd Jan 10 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sent him bank details at 11:35AM today.
noshua

22nd Jan 10 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation

It's completely obvious what he's going to do, unless he's turned a new leaf - but I think you've missed this post;

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Before you contact the Police, bear in mind that some of the people who are out of pocket haven't actually u2u'd him asking for money back.

My advice would be u2u him now with bank details and the amount outstanding, then reply in here -

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=538064&page=2

This does have similarities to the Dave A case, loads of people complaining but actually not many people chasing the actual money.

Tell him what you want and record when you've done it and when you want the money by.

I've got details to go to the Police with, I've told him I'm going to, but they'll laugh me out of the station if it comes to light that people haven't even bothered pursuing it themselves.
s-salvage

22nd Jan 10 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you all need to go to police
s-salvage

22nd Jan 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but as ian has said he can't go to the police for you, you need to do it yourself, they probably won't look into it because ian is a third party in this situation
you need to report him yourself
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jay, you said in the dispute thread you have refunded two people, can you tell me their usernames please.
jay-corsa-gsi

22nd Jan 10 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

refunded noshua today im sure he will comfirm
I some money from my wages ok so ill be useing that to pay people back thanks im gonna try do most payments tonite ova online banking it may take a day or so but thats how ill be doing it

Thanks
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Jan 10 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can I just ask, if you are so adament that you sent the items, why are you refunding people?
Minty_Fresh

22nd Jan 10 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would like my money sent back today also, i have sent you the most money out of everyone (£90)
jay-corsa-gsi

22nd Jan 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

danny its becouse i have had murder with a few dickheads in the yard.. Ok i dont work in the yard i get orders from here then ring to see if there in if so i get a price posted then fax the order to the yard with delivery addrress

But some twats have been robbing parts for there own cars or to make a bit on the side thats y and like i said some received some never

So im refunding them that rite init im just like these guys here i work to earn a living sorry guys end ov you will all get refunded mite take a lil time but u will get every penny and just to comfirm the lads have been sacked because they have coused a lot of shit on here and in the yard i had to tell my mate who owns the yard and he delt qith them sorry again
jay-corsa-gsi

22nd Jan 10 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me deatails mk4
Minty_Fresh

22nd Jan 10 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

details sent (once again)

s-salvage

22nd Jan 10 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mk4_boy
details sent (once again)

thats what i thought, getting abit beyond a joke when you've sent your details many times now
K2 GTi

22nd Jan 10 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So in reality, what you've done is spent peoples money taht they've sent you.. when you don't even have the parts?
K2 GTi

22nd Jan 10 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I won't be the only one to say you're not fit to run a business....

<<  9    10    11    12    13    14    15  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » jay-corsa-gsi 24 database queries in 0.0185521 seconds