corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek thread sponsored by Giroud - The sexiest motherfucker in football

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Midweek thread sponsored by Giroud - The sexiest motherfucker in football
Hammer

User status: Offline
19th Feb 14 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carragher is a fucking bell. He'll never be a patch on Neville.
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
quote:
you have to score 3 goals at the nou camp and hope they score none, its over.

You really are even more ridiculous than I thought if with 90 minutes of any match to play you think its over
so youre goign to win 3-0 at the nou camp are you? after they beat you 2-0 in your own backyard... hmmm...

I think anything is possible, especially back to full strength. Bayern beat them 3-0, I fail to see why we cannot do the same.

So if Bayern beat you 2-0 tonight you think arsenals tie will be over as well
Just to be clear Rick, our tie is also over
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
Also lets remember that your performance away from home has been far from consistent as well. Your home form has been stunning and you still lost there.

Bayern away, came from behind and won didn't we

Lot more at stake in the away match than in the Bayern match as well so its going to be interesting.
Bayern were already qualified and nigh on guaranteed top spot, they took their foot off the gas...
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
It seems I'm having a right pop at Arsenal, and I guess I am, and to be fair I don't normally do that, but it's something about them of late. I remember when they played Barca at home and won 2-1, as every goal went in, and at the end of the game, the fans were going shit crazy like they won the thing, yet it was so obvious Barca would do them at home
tbf if the ref hadnt sent van persie off for literally no reason, and therefore van persie had put away the simple chance that fell to bendtner then we would have won and gone through... as it was we still beat the best team int he world (possibly ever), relatively convincingly at home, ofc we would be pleased you cretin
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Wow.
quite. terrific player. gave him far too much space but what a hit.

Moyes is on that alloy wheel cleaner if he thinks he's signing Kroos (IMO)
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
Wenger saying Robben dived? Well surely he didn't see the incident Wenger on crack it seems.
did you see how he went down and how he was touched? not so much a dive as a leap and pike pen yes, but utter cretinous behaviour from the serial cheat (who, btw learnt it all at the classless sack of shit that is chelsea...)
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by p
Wenger saying Robben dived? Well surely he didn't see the incident Wenger on crack it seems.

He was remonstrating about Neuer was he not? But that was no dive either

Oh ok makes more sense although shocked Wenger saw it

Robbo is going to eat me alive when he sees some things I've said
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
Ozil playing like a boss tonight I see
yep, forgot he plyed his trade as a makeshift LW/LB ina team with 10 men against the best team in the world... only flamini covered more distance than ozil so cannot direct any criticism at him other than for the pen (which was a shite as the one against fulham (?) that he missed earlier this year)
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
What the fuck is wrong with Ozil, he should have been off and not Ox.

Shitcunt Ozil not interested at all. Send him back to Spain bug eyed Romanian gypsy
ox was injured
Rob_Quads

20th Feb 14 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup the Arsenal tie is over IMO
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is and i for one am pleased, said before the game that all i hoped for was that we played well, gave ourselves some confidence and didnt get thumped... that we did all that with 10 men for 50-60 mins is all the better. if i had my way id send the U21s to Munich, we have a a genuine genuine chance of silverware in the FA CUp and potentially PL this year and too small a squad/too many injuries to compete on 3 fronts... if we beat BM 3-0 at theirs ( FYI Raper - ) then what, we draw Atletico or Barca or Real or PSG int he next round and have 2 more tough games that wilkl inevitbalky reuslt in us playign weakened teams in the FA Cup or PL and stuffing that for nothing. I LOVE European nights, the atmosphere from euro teams, the whole uefa guff + the searchlighrs for knockouts, the card display likr we did last night (organised by a fans group, not the club before anyone bitches) - things like that are what makes football but id much rather take the FA Cup and 3rd in the league with guaranteed entry again next year and have a better crack then.

Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Carragher is a fucking bell. He'll never be a patch on Neville.
add redknapp to that too tbh. despite what i said, ofc we will send a stong team and try to gain confidence like we did last season, no prof team throws a football match, chump.

sounds like ballack was sat in the middle of the 2 penises wondering wtf was going on last night. also made some sensible comments about us (and hardly pro-arsenal...)
mwg

20th Feb 14 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26267835

obviously helped those figures by them having an extra man
Rick Draper

20th Feb 14 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got a link to the City figures like above?
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check opta.
Hammer

20th Feb 14 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Wow.
quite. terrific player. gave him far too much space but what a hit.

Moyes is on that alloy wheel cleaner if he thinks he's signing Kroos (IMO)

No chance they are signing him, step down in every possible way at this point. Kroos has been one of the most under rated players in World Football for at least a year IMO, no holes in his game whatsoever. When you think about it actually Germanys midfield come attack is just ridiculous; Draxler, Bender, Gundogan, Ozil, Kroos, Gotze, Reus, Muller, Khedira, Schurrle, Schweinstieger
p

20th Feb 14 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
did you see how he went down and how he was touched? not so much a dive as a leap and pike pen yes, but utter cretinous behaviour from the serial cheat (who, btw learnt it all at the classless sack of shit that is chelsea...)

Hmm okay here we go.... First of all, did you see how he went down and how he was touched? Well, just for a second you, me, and many football fans have to imagine what he must be like being in certain situations.... Like for example, when a footballer is running at a billion miles an hour, gets 'slightly' clipped and goes down, just imagine yourself in that position running a billion miles an hour, logic dictates that 9 times out of ten, you're going to go flying!!! It's very easy to say the opposite 'he dived, he cheated' but in many situations it's just natural that running extremely fast a touch is going to knock you down. Sure some players exaggerate, cheat, play act etc but you need to try and imagine yourself in that position.

Robben was running at pace on goal, his left leg (amazing tocuh) was stupidly high in the air, and a 12/13 (something like that I imagine) stone man starts running out at you, smacks right in to your standing leg... What are you expecting to happen, he does a double somersault, a back flip, then collects the ball and knocks it in?!?! I genuinely fail to understand how you can see it the other way? If anything, if Robben's leg was standing and caught in the turf, that could of been a serious injury. His reaction was that of a player being completely taken out, no argument against is.

What you should be angry with is the stupidity from your very poor goalkeeper. How he's stayed at Arsenal for so long I don't know. And actually you're wrong.... If you're going on Robben's previous behaviour where he did dive etc he actually started doing that at PSV, not Chelsea. It just continued on there.

But you don't follow him as much as I have, so you will disagree with me anyway, but a lot of his 'diving' really has stamped out of his game for a long, long time now. He's an utterly world class footballer, he really is.
p

20th Feb 14 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got to laugh at Wenger, got to be one of the biggest hypocrites in football, with his 'I didn't see it' bullshit so consistently. The stuff that goes against him he always sees, yet if anything is going to damage Arsenal, he never sees it.

And Robben made a meal out of it? He got fucking clattered I bet Ozil didn't make a meal out of his penalty, though? What about Muller when he should of got a penalty as well?

[Edited on 20-02-2014 by p]
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clattered?? Youre calling Ozils peno soft, yet you think a brief touching of the ankles requires a diving front flip forward somersault...? check the video from between the goal and the west stand corner flag, brief contact (enough for a peno and by the rules of the game, a red card) and robben goign about 10ft in the air grimacing like the cheatign mourinho taught cunt he is the contatc was on the ground, ankle to ankle btw... no one is doubting hes a top top forward, abs world class but hes also a massive cunt who dives and goes around as though hes been shot every time someone goes within 10m of him :\

Didnt see any such pen claim for muller? ozils was soft contact because he was all but stood still...

[Edited on 20-02-2014 by Robbo]
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very poor keeper? youre referring to the best keeper in the prem this season, you realise this yes? also, whats he suppsoed to do, stand there and just let robben put it in the net
p

20th Feb 14 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Clattered?? Youre calling Ozils peno soft, yet you think a brief touching of the ankles requires a diving front flip forward somersault...? check the video from between the goal and the west stand corner flag, brief contact (enough for a peno and by the rules of the game, a red card) and robben goign about 10ft in the air grimacing like the cheatign mourinho taught cunt he is the contatc was on the ground, ankle to ankle btw... no one is doubting hes a top top forward, abs world class but hes also a massive cunt who dives and goes around as though hes been shot every time someone goes within 10m of him :\

Didnt see any such pen claim for muller? ozils was soft contact because he was all but stood still...

Absolutely clattered, sorry, Robbo, but you're wrong here.

The Robben incident and Ozil incident aren't exactly that comparable, though? Ozil went down incredibly easily. Robben got smashed by an outrunning goalkeeper, whilst having one leg right in the air, and thus only standing on one leg.

Ankle to ankle? Rather dubious on that?

Muller got taken down in the box, if Ozil got his one, Muller for sure should of had a penalty.
p

20th Feb 14 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
very poor keeper? youre referring to the best keeper in the prem this season, you realise this yes? also, whats he suppsoed to do, stand there and just let robben put it in the net

Not a huge fan of his at all. I think your defence should get most the credit, not the goalkeeper. He isn't a world class goalkeeper, far from it in my opinion.

And especially when Arsenal apparently had the chance to sign Neuer!!!!! Dear me.
Eck
Premium Member

20th Feb 14 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26267835

obviously helped those figures by them having an extra man

Its no surprise that they keep the ball well under Guardiola. They can dominate possession like Barca, but have more firepower in front of goal.
I don't think United have a hope in hell of getting Kroos. He's playing alongside the very best in that side, so why the hell would he want to take a major step downwards?!
Rob_Quads

20th Feb 14 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Szczesny has really improved since his spell out of action last year. Is he world class, probably yes. There are only a few better keepers in the prem at the moment. He would now give Hart a very good run for his money
His top corner save early on and his RVP save last week were both very very good saves.
Robbo

20th Feb 14 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:

Absolutely clattered, sorry, Robbo, but you're wrong here.

The Robben incident and Ozil incident aren't exactly that comparable, though? Ozil went down incredibly easily. Robben got smashed by an outrunning goalkeeper, whilst having one leg right in the air, and thus only standing on one leg.

Ankle to ankle? Rather dubious on that?

Muller got taken down in the box, if Ozil got his one, Muller for sure should of had a penalty.
not seen anythign of the muller incident but will try and check it out. the footage SSN showed clearly shows brief contact around the feet/ankles from which robben should flop to the floor very quickly, however hes got one foot up (youre right) but uses it to pirouette almost, nonsensical. also szcz moves only a few yeards from goal, hardly an onrushing keeper

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek thread sponsored by Giroud - The sexiest motherfucker in football 23 database queries in 0.0178211 seconds