corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread - Sponsored by If there's a thread worth doing, it's worth doing right

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Thread - Sponsored by If there's a thread worth doing, it's worth doing right
kennySRi

User status: Offline
20th Aug 12 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
ok m8 il give them a ring

I also wouldnt be surprised if Welbeck starts

Im hoping Fergie buts our strongest side out and goes for it. Apart from the centre back problem we should have a very strong team out. RVP, Rooney, Nani, Kagawa and Young need to be starting!
Hammer

20th Aug 12 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
quote:
If we signed a United player i'd struggle to accept them playing for us. Especially if it was a player who we ripped for being a rapist a few years back.

bet you wouldnt

I would mate.

If you had signed Rooney this window you would be laughing like fuck at United fans and loving the fact you had just pinched one of the best players in Europe from a rival.
Russ

20th Aug 12 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you suggesting that RVP doesnt actually score when he wants?
Ben J

20th Aug 12 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
quote:
quote:
If we signed a United player i'd struggle to accept them playing for us. Especially if it was a player who we ripped for being a rapist a few years back.

bet you wouldnt

I would mate.

If you had signed Rooney this window you would be laughing like fuck at United fans and loving the fact you had just pinched one of the best players in Europe from a rival.

Nope. I could never accept Rooney etc as an Arsenal player. I never accepted Gallas for example.
Steve
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh my
Nath

20th Aug 12 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kennySRi

20th Aug 12 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand where Ben is coming from. There's certain players that i would never accept at United. RVP is a tricky one though because i've never hated the guy. Terry, Suarez, Lampard, etc would be a different matter.

As i've said before, im one of the few united fans who isnt seeing this as a good thing, but if he does well at the club then il happily accept him as one of ours.
Steve
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Suarez theres one character id never support
Ben G

20th Aug 12 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if suarez went to united you'd cum in your daughters knickers.
Nath

20th Aug 12 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Doesnt help that he is shit too.
kennySRi

20th Aug 12 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

And im pretty sure there's plenty of people out there who feel the same about Rooney so Ben has a very valid point.
Steve
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dunno, cant see theres anything rooneys done especially to piss people off other then be fairly decent and score a few goals.
Steve
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You cant even say that his mouthing at the ref to swing decisions counts either because most players do it
Nath

20th Aug 12 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
quote:

And im pretty sure there's plenty of people out there who feel the same about Rooney so Ben has a very valid point.

Suarez to United isn't comparable to Rooney to Arsenal. So much more emotion surrounding a Suarez transfer.
mwg

20th Aug 12 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should of spent £24m on a midfielder but like people have said previously in his thread when you start comparing the price to Carroll, even Torres then take in to account he was the top scorer last season & won both player of the year awards it doesn't look so bad. You look at the players we have that can play in attacking positions & it's exciting.

Bothered about defence at the moment, seems to be the same old injury stories. Either really unlucky or e
the medical staff aren't very good. Everton have had a couple of good results against us recently

[Edited on 20-08-2012 by mwg]
kennySRi

20th Aug 12 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Dunno, cant see theres anything rooneys done especially to piss people off other then be fairly decent and score a few goals.

Is this serious?
Steve
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty much, whats he done on a level comparable to suarez lol?
mwg

20th Aug 12 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Suarez to Man United would be a right shit storm. You do remember what happened last season don't you?
Nath

20th Aug 12 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Suarez to Man United would be a right shit storm. You do remember what happened last season don't you?

Indeed. I cant imagine Suarez would want to work with that lying cunt Evra.
kennySRi

20th Aug 12 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Ok maybe Suarez wasnt the best person to compare with And yes matty, i obviously remember that and know that it could never happen.

As for Rooney, i thought it was very common for every other fan to hate the guy? Whether that's because he's shit for the country or a mouthy cunt when he's on the pitch. Maybe you're right Steve, let's see if the Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool supporters on here would accept Rooney as one of their own...
mwg

20th Aug 12 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's definitely Evras fault that Suarez is a poor finisher too
Steve
Premium Member

20th Aug 12 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Ok maybe Suarez wasnt the best person to compare with And yes matty, i obviously remember that and know that it could never happen.

As for Rooney, i thought it was very common for every other fan to hate the guy? Whether that's because he's shit for the country or a mouthy cunt when he's on the pitch. Maybe you're right Steve, let's see if the Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool supporters on here would accept Rooney as one of their own...

Doubt it because they arent in that position, look how man city fans started wanking though when they thought he was going there
mwg

20th Aug 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one likes Rooney though, he's a cunt. Doesn't mean I won't acknowledge he's a good player or cheer when he scores though
kennySRi

20th Aug 12 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Doubt it because they arent in that position, look how man city fans started wanking though when they thought he was going there

I dont want this to end into a big debate Was jus tsaying that Ben had a point saying that he's surprised united fans have accepted RVP and that he would never like the likes of Rooney to go to Arsenal. That was all

Man City fans dont count by the way because they dont have a clue about loyalty or spendings
kennySRi

20th Aug 12 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
No one likes Rooney though, he's a cunt. Doesn't mean I won't acknowledge he's a good player or cheer when he scores though

Ye even United fans think he's a cunt, let alone others.

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread - Sponsored by If there's a thread worth doing, it's worth doing right 23 database queries in 0.0223782 seconds