corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Corsa Sport Ceasefire

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport Ceasefire
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Feb 12 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i have conducted an indpendent survey and the results found jake loxham is the member on this forum most against a ceasefire

Rick Draper

13th Feb 12 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This site is amazing.
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you still havent posted where ive trashed a thread bar this one..
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 12 at 20:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which bit of stop now aren't you getting.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you don't need to own a corsa to be a prem or even a member on here, there are a lot of knowledgable people on here in general and vauxhall enthusiasts, just because they haven't got a corsa any more doesn't mean anything
Cole

13th Feb 12 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was just about to quote something by baza in his last post but thought better of it as what's the point in feeding the fire won't change him or anyone else
Eck
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon Ian should ban everyone.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't think the point of this thread is "he said this" and "she said that". its about forgetting about the past and being decent from now on
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom J
you don't need to own a corsa to be a prem or even a member on here, there are a lot of knowledgable people on here in general and vauxhall enthusiasts, just because they haven't got a corsa any more doesn't mean anything

I am acutally no value to this website at all. So I will take the hit and take a ban for everyone?
BarnshaW

13th Feb 12 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes lawrah to be banned
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hereby swear by pain of ban that i will not use past issues against members in any way, shape or form from here forward.
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lawrah can be forgiven if pics are posted imo

[Edited on 13-02-2012 by john-d]
Paul_J

13th Feb 12 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to know what Cardiac Kid thinks of this thread tbh.
3CorsaMeal

13th Feb 12 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the site has gone beyond being just a corsa club, when you think some members have posted here most days for up to 10yrs it starts becoming more of a community.

I really struggle to see what the problem is, and would like to know more details about this mountain of u2u complaints Ian gets and how this is retarding/ruining the site.

taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would think its mainly a lot of u2us from the same members moaning.. but it is ians livelyhood and he needs to attract new members which we do make hard
Kippers

13th Feb 12 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive only really read 2 pages so not 100% sure but can i call the people i dont like names before i then make my peace or do i just keep quiet.

3CorsaMeal

13th Feb 12 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as a new member of any forum, i don't go around reading all the past threads and form opinons of people.

Most people will read the info they want to hear and skim read the rest.

I think as long as the info they want about the car is easy to find and the answers are sensible it would attract new members.

at the moment i see someone list a fault and then everyone suggests pretty much everything it could be.

how is there over 30,000members if we are putting them all off?

The problem is people bothering Ian imo
neil h

13th Feb 12 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah

I am acutally no value to this website at all. So I will take the hit and take a ban for everyone?

Ah but your avatar brightens everyone's day
baza31

13th Feb 12 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
i think the site has gone beyond being just a corsa club, when you think some members have posted here most days for up to 10yrs it starts becoming more of a community.

I really struggle to see what the problem is, and would like to know more details about this mountain of u2u complaints Ian gets and how this is retarding/ruining the site.

This is true. I put this down to the fact I don't think people are interested in the whole modification scene any more like when I joined up . It's gone through stages it used to be big fibreglass kits , to gsi lookalike stage then gone towards engines then majority prob don't own corsas , now there's house day etc as the members have grown up . Or at least some. I am sure there's still a percentage that come on for advice but majority imo come here in routine . I personally only post here now for odd bit of info or to give knowledge , ( odd argument) As someone's said there's variation which is what makes it interesting
SAL
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
This PVS is sounding scary, might just stay at home on the Internet instead. Don't wanna get caught up when it goes down

In all the years I've been here I've seen all the MEET U @ PVS M8 comments about there being a smash up and in my 8? years of going I've never seen one Internet Fight materialise

OJC
Kippers

13th Feb 12 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SAL
quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
This PVS is sounding scary, might just stay at home on the Internet instead. Don't wanna get caught up when it goes down

In all the years I've been here I've seen all the MEET U @ PVS M8 comments about there being a smash up and in my 8? years of going I've never seen one Internet Fight materialise

OJC + 1
Gary
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 21:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think everyone needs to have a look what's between their legs tbh. Like a set of girls in here
fazza

13th Feb 12 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Think everyone needs to have a look what's between their legs tbh. Like a set of girls in here

nobs tucked between legs to look like a VAG

baza31

13th Feb 12 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary

Have u figured out what's yours if for yet? Bet your dads pleased he was wrongish about you been gay
Cybermonkey

13th Feb 12 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I blame Vibrio

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Corsa Sport Ceasefire 22 database queries in 0.0181429 seconds