corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread, Sponsored by heart breakers and dream makers

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Thread, Sponsored by heart breakers and dream makers
Nath

User status: Offline
22nd May 11 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
nath will be shitting it

Sure was. I could barely watch.

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
I know exactly how nath is feeling now. Gutted for him

Thanks buddy. I hope nobody has to go through seeing a penalty shoot out for promotion.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
wooooooooooo! Was a tough one to choose tbf, the fa tried to destroy both of them, but it"s hard to be disappointed that AFC won. They were only created 8 years ago, finished a few pts ahead of Luton etc...

Yep, no hard feelings from me. Their fans are brilliant people too. Hope they do well.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Sorry Nath

No worries dude.
Nath

22nd May 11 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a side note Eastlands is a fantastic stadium, definitely up there amongst the best stadiums I've been too.
Marc

22nd May 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Least your "second" team won
Nath

22nd May 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc

22nd May 11 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish Cosmo were here to see this:

Aaron

22nd May 11 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Why did he leave? Is he dead? (Seriously)
Russ

22nd May 11 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he went to work for p90x
AlexSXI

22nd May 11 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did anyone see Owen with his kids. His little boy is the fucking spitting image of him!
Nath

22nd May 11 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Why did he leave? Is he dead? (Seriously)

Doyle bought him out and now has him cleaning his shops.
mwg

22nd May 11 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://redflagflyinghigh.com/2011/05/well-never-die/picture-champ19ns-mosaic-at-united-v-blackpool

[Edited on 22-05-2011 by mwg]
Marc

22nd May 11 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can shove your flags and scarves up your arse.
Russ

22nd May 11 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And songs.

U N I T E D was originally a Liverpool song.
Dr Pepper

22nd May 11 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
Luton doing an Oxford .... going down there expecting to piss it, then throwing it away every year.

Going to Histon, Salisbury, Forest Green, droylsdon ect for one year and getting to laugh at their shit ground and shit part time players is one thing.

Having to go back there for the third time ...with their 200 fans now laughing at you and your shit players is quite another thing.

Fucking horrible league to get out of.... I cant honestly say too many fans in the football league will be too unhappy with that result though.

Who expected to 'piss it'? Of course we were confident, we were in the Conference not because we were shit but because we had 30 points deducted. It's hard when there are only 2 ways to get out the League.

Histon got relegated so no going there for a third time. Salisbury got relegated last year and demoted a few divisions. Droylsden have never played Luton. But yeah, good point.

Of course they wont be unhappy, AFC is a fairytale story. I couldn't give a fuck if it's because people don't like Luton either.

All in all I'm devastated, obviously, and don't care if people find it funny. People like you only appear on here when you're doing well. No cunt even knew you were an Oxford fan til you won the Play Off's last year. I bought a Season Ticket for next season before the outcome of the Play Off's. I've seen us in 5 different divisions and I'll always support my team whatever league they're in. I have every faith we'll do the right things in the Summer and get rid of the deadwood and start again next year having learned an even harsher lesson than the year before.

You have completely lost me.....

I was saying that was oxfords attitude - "that we were going to piss it" because we never felt like we were a conference club....same as you dont think you are. The clubs I mentioned laughing at - I was talking about them laughing at Oxford and at me- when we went to those clubs three times, when we thought it was going to be for one season only. Luton will have the same thing next year - going back to shit holes that you realistically only thought you would ever have to go to once.

Was just making the point - that luton and oxford are similar sized clubs, neither of which should have ended up in the conference - were only there because of bad running of the club - and that both clubs should have come back up quickly, expected to, were bookies favourites- and then found a way of blowing it.

I didnt say I found it funny - I was sympathising with you - its a horrible league to get out of.

Most clubs in the football league wanted afc to come back up -because as you say its a fairy tail - and because you have a small majority of fans who make luton a horrible place to go as an away fan.

As for me glory hunting at oxford united..... dont talk such s h it ... I can pull up threads from 5, 6 or 7 years ago when I was talking about oxford.... I have been going to oxford and arsenal games for the best part of 25 years - had a season ticket on and off at both clubs..hasnt been much glory to chase at oxford - we have had one or two decent seasons in 25 years.

2004 thread - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=129170

2005 thread - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=200608
you are the third poster in that thread so bit weird of you to say you had never heard me talk about oxford ..you say "no cunt knew I was an oxford fan" ..... well you did - we talk about it in this thread 6 years ago .... seems like its you that has the selective memory.

2006 thread - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=273622

so all in all I have no idea what the hell you are getting so pissy about? Probably best to actually properly read my post before you slate me for no reason. An apology would be a nice touch - but I wont hold my breath

[Edited on 22-05-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Nath

23rd May 11 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not reading that at this time of the day.
Nath

23rd May 11 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although I did read 'pissy'. I'm not being 'pissy'. So do one with your apology. Did I call you a cunt or something?

[Edited on 23-05-2011 by Nath]
Russ

23rd May 11 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he said

" i support oxford, it was mentioned in 1 thread 6 years ago how can you not remember, do you have a life away from the computer"
Nath

23rd May 11 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably in a thread after they won a game.
Dr Pepper

23rd May 11 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
he said

" i support oxford, it was mentioned in 1 thread 6 years ago how can you not remember, do you have a life away from the computer"

Its probably worth him checking - before the toys come out of his pram and he starts accusing me of things that are balatently not true.

Nath is on this frum rather a lot - hes pretty much in every thread - you would think he would remember - seeing as he seems to fancy himself as the football moniter.

All you had to say was "sorry I flew off the handle at you - no harm meant"

I just had no idea you were such a massive cry baby, would you be acting like this if you had of won?

Heres a photo to cheer you up- this is how its done

Maybe next year eh .... now dry those tears.

[Edited on 23-05-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Nath

23rd May 11 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where am I crying? Did I call you names? No. Did I start blaming the ref and stuff? No. I don't quite understand where you're coming from. Nor does anyone else it seems.
Dr Pepper

23rd May 11 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Where am I crying? Did I call you names? No. Did I start blaming the ref and stuff? No. I don't quite understand where you're coming from. Nor does anyone else it seems.

"People like you only appear on here when you're doing well. No cunt even knew you were an Oxford fan til you won the Play Off's last year."

Was there really any need for you to post that - its pretty insulting and rather bitchy .....you only posted that because you wrongly thought I was saying luton were laughing at small clubs....when I was talking about Oxford, not Luton.

You took my post wrong, and you had a little hissy fit and posted something bitchy ..... do you understand?

[Edited on 23-05-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Nath

23rd May 11 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And?
Dr Pepper

23rd May 11 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And?

and - you were having a little tantrum because you lost and you thought I was getting at you ...when I wasnt - I was just comparing your experiance in the play offs my own clubs
Dr Pepper

23rd May 11 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Although I did read 'pissy'. I'm not being 'pissy'. So do one with your apology. Did I call you a cunt or something?

[Edited on 23-05-2011 by Nath]

no- you didnt call me a cunt - you actually called yourself a cunt

" No cunt even knew you were an Oxford fan til you won the Play Off's last year."

One cunt did
Tom

23rd May 11 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting last day of the season that!
mwg

23rd May 11 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 23-05-2011 by mwg]

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread, Sponsored by heart breakers and dream makers 23 database queries in 0.0243351 seconds