corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Corsa Sport Ceasefire

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport Ceasefire
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
13th Feb 12 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i best start deleting posts, apologies for ruining this thread ian
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
This PVS is sounding scary, might just stay at home on the Internet instead. Don't wanna get caught up when it goes down

In all the years I've been here I've seen all the MEET U @ PVS M8 comments about there being a smash up and in my 8? years of going I've never seen one Internet Fight materialise
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by john-d
Ian will go apeshit at this imo
Not apeshit, just disappointed that despite giving a number of people some fucking great chances to shut the fuck up and act like an adult they can't do that.

Not at my proper computer just now, so I'm not able to ban, but when I get home later unless everyone concerned has severely massaged my metaphorical penis then I'm going to dish out some long term distance between this site and the people who are bringing it down.

I reacted to a comment directed at me, then got carried away when threats ect were involved
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets all get in chat and fight like this /me beats john-d with a trout.
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 12 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm aware of that john.

I asked for people to put things behind them and how many people have?

The people the thread was aimed at?
Paul_J

13th Feb 12 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
This PVS is sounding scary, might just stay at home on the Internet instead. Don't wanna get caught up when it goes down

In all the years I've been here I've seen all the MEET U @ PVS M8 comments about there being a smash up and in my 8? years of going I've never seen one Internet Fight materialise

'King Daimo' @ PVS came close imo However, it just ended up being Matt H and Kif? having the punch up.
3CorsaMeal

We need more sub-forums, that will fix this.

Jake

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Jake
the lads that have no real reason to be here are the ones that make the forum as busy as it has been for the last few years

agreed. if everyone with corsa's left, the whole forum would consist of txt tlkin 17 year olds and ''what alloys for my motor'' threads.

You're both wrong tbh.

Trying to take credit for making the forum busy when most of the posts are shit is also completely wide of the mark.

I'm here - I talk shit and you should be happy because the alternative is a quiet forum? Really. Get over yourself.

youre wrong as well, i dont think anyone wants to take credit for keeping the forum busy but if you make a quick list of people that dont need to be here if it werent for their premium membership, you will see most of them keep the forum going
steve
adio
jambo
nath
me
john d
tom
seth
live lee
tiger
john
hammer
mwg
robbo
scoob
laura
ben g
ben j
mark graham
barnshaw
3cm
kerry
russ

JonnyJ

13th Feb 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wasn't Matt H and that was a later pvs after king daimo I think? CS needs some kind of encyclopaedia of events making
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 12 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Almost sounded to me for a minute like you were justifying talking bollocks a lot of the time.
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What? You believe these people keep the site running? is that what you are saying? I am just asking as I dont follow what you mean.
3CorsaMeal

13th Feb 12 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt H beat his mate up.

Prison Block Joe punched someone for being a drunked idiot.

taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robin
ak
Jake

13th Feb 12 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Almost sounded to me for a minute like you were justifying talking bollocks a lot of the time.

relevant
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes basicly put a list of the sites most frequent posters, all of whom have no corsas.. most of whom are preem
JonnyJ

13th Feb 12 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Matt H beat his mate up.

Prison Block Joe punched someone for being a drunked idiot.

Aye he punched kif didn't know Matt H had got rowdy in the past
3CorsaMeal

13th Feb 12 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats that list about? is that the waiting list to be Lawrahs BF?

I don't want to be after Seth, so can remove me now please
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Behave yourself.
Jake

13th Feb 12 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
What? You believe these people keep the site running? is that what you are saying? I am just asking as I dont follow what you mean.

no youre being lippy and im sure there was an undertone of talking about your figure in there somewhere
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I'm aware of that john.

I asked for people to put things behind them and how many people have?

The people the thread was aimed at?

I obviosuly have done the obvious and dug up something from the past..
Im probably one of the people the thread was aimed at too..
You most likely have reason to be disapointed.
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 12 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
hes basicly put a list of the sites most frequent posters, all of whom have no corsas.. most of whom are preem

Which is great, people stick around and still contribute and also go Prem, good.

I read it like that gives some licence to talk shit because you're doing the site a favour, which is of course not at all good.

I'm not seeing the link between me telling people to move on and the objection to that being that they keep the site going.
BarnshaW

13th Feb 12 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have conducted an indpendent survey and the results found jake loxham is the member on this forum most against a ceasefire
baza31

13th Feb 12 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Ian will go apeshit at this imo
Not apeshit, just disappointed that despite giving a number of people some fucking great chances to shut the fuck up and act like an adult they can't do that.

Not at my proper computer just now, so I'm not able to ban, but when I get home later unless everyone concerned has severely massaged my metaphorical penis then I'm going to dish out some long term distance between this site and the people who are bringing it down.

I reacted to a comment directed at me, then got carried away when threats ect were involved

No you started giving abuse to me , I made a comment and you was one who set this ball rolling . I've said numerous times to leave it yet you and other odd idiot start going on about this loft job. You especially are a wind up merchant and like to dish insults . Ian can read back through all my posts also read through ones I've deleted which show john d and others instantly trash a subject .
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 12 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So pm him, or me and I'll do it, or ignore it.

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Corsa Sport Ceasefire 22 database queries in 0.0185750 seconds