corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Cristiano Ronaldo

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cristiano Ronaldo
mattwhite

User status: Offline
27th Jun 06 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has said that he wants to leave manchester united to go to real madrid...

he has been in talks with one of the presidential candidates (for real madrid) and said it is his dream to play for them.

What do the manchester united fans think of this?

Personally i would be very dissapointed if i was a united fan, 1 - because he's a very good player, and 2 - where is the commitment?

A replacement would need to be found very quickly aswell, but the transfer fee could be £20m in my opinion.

whats everyones thoughts on this?
Ojc

27th Jun 06 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is a fcuking cock, and leaving Man Utd to go to a ageing Real Madrid side is not the way forward, stick with United they will come good again.
nik

27th Jun 06 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't rate hinm personally, £20 million would be good business for United. He isn't consistant enough for me.
--Dave--
Banned

27th Jun 06 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for someone who is apparently 'great', his set pieces are pish poor and he can't shoot for sh!t.

Man Utd would be a good move for United. Let him fcuk off somewhere else if he wants.
Tom

27th Jun 06 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed he is a talent but never consistent enough and he's a sleazy like cockhead he's my most hated player in the prem after euro 04 he was such a cock in that game I hope he plays on saturday and gets injured

Hate man utd aswell so not really assed
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jun 06 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cry baby
Cosmo

27th Jun 06 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I personally think he is a great player (although dives too much) and no matter what the fee they get for him it wont be enough to find someone who will provide as much attacking ability as he does.

Will be glad to see him go though as always plays well against us. Should be funny to see what happens with RVN if Ronaldo goes, as Fergie seems to of burnt any bridges with RVN already dropping him for so long and therefore making him no be picked for Holland.
--Dave--
Banned

27th Jun 06 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest I don't think Ferguson is the main reason why RVN is unhappy. I just think he found it extremely hard towards the end of last season what with Saha playing out of his skin week in week out!

He'll be at United for another season I reckon.
Tom

27th Jun 06 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope he goes, heard bayern munich wanted him

MKC

27th Jun 06 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ronaldo ain't bad - too many fancy tricks tho imo, not enough end result, and true can't shoot very well, especially from free kicks i've noticed.

sell him for 15-20, sell RVN for 9-13, buy Fernando Torries and Paul Ince
--Dave--
Banned

27th Jun 06 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his free kicks and corners never clear the first man, utter poop for a player on his wages imo. I could take a corner better than him.

@ Paul Ince. Get Alan Shearer off of the TV and back onto the pitch safe.
Marc

27th Jun 06 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has a long way to go before he has the stature to play at Real Madrid imo. Hes a one trick pony with that fancy foot work he does, and 9 times out of ten he lands on his arse. Hes using a style of football that just doesn't work in the Premiership. He needs to discipline the skill he has before he thinks about moving on. Everytime he takes a shot we always go "oooh, nearly" becasue thats all he does, he nearly scores

Man Utd fan btw
Ojc

27th Jun 06 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul Ince has just signed on again for Wolves, fcuking useless
Cybermonkey

27th Jun 06 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paul ince are you fucking serious hes got to be at least 70
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jun 06 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paul ince was excellent
GREG 1

27th Jun 06 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO Ronaldo has superb potential but will take a good year or 2 to get it through to him.

Joe Cole was the same, he showed to much fancy football and never a final ball. Joe Now does the fancy stuff when required but now had a finishing product.

IMO if Ronaldo moves in the same direction as Joe Cole he could be 1 of the best.
Danny P

27th Jun 06 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If was playing against Ronaldo first thing i'd do would be to go straight through him. Players are too scared to comit into tackles with him becuase he is so skillful, IMO if you hit him hard enough with a Vinny Jones style challenge in the first few minutes he'll shit himself and wont be trying any of them fancy flicks.

Think hes a great player though, and one the only players in the Premiership who will beat a man, get to by-line and put in a quality cross. His heading is also very good, and he has a fantastic strike one him. Man Utd would be daft to let him go, especially as he is so young.
mav

27th Jun 06 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ronaldo would be a great Loss to Manu u..Maybe he doesn't do it in every game but when he's on form he's amazing....

He does score goals aswell and can take a player on easily, the kind of players you want in your team...

And if he went I think the price would be higher than 20m to prize him away.
Russ

27th Jun 06 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Paul Ince has just signed on again for Wolves, fcuking useless
you have no diea how much this angers me, why pay that fat cock who cant last 60mins 8kish a week when he have some great kids who can play instead, fukin jez moxey is a cock
Russ

27th Jun 06 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw this whole thread is bollocks.

taken out of context by the sun probably, he said on an interview when his contract expires at Man Utd his dream would be to play in spain, but hes happy with the way hes playing at Man Utd and doesnt want to leave...
Cosmo

27th Jun 06 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plot thickens...

Man Ure deny that there has been any contact what so ever BUT the Real president candidate has given an interview saying that they have approched Man Ure directly already.
Jamie Walby

27th Jun 06 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every time there are presedential elections at Real Madrid you get this. Had it with Vieira for a few years and Wenger every year

So far Fabregas, Reyes, Cole, Ronaldo and Wenger all want to join Real SHOULD certain presedents get elected.

Its all just to get votes.
stuartmitchell

27th Jun 06 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man U have never replaced Beckham FFS, who would replace Ronaldo?
Mather.16v

27th Jun 06 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

being a man utd fan hearing this makes me totally gutted

its no real big shock tho because he hasnt got love for the club like rooney, rio, neville, giggs ect

to replace him would be next to impossible as he is currently coming of age and in 2/3 years will be world class

but if he is going, i say bring beckham back
Mad Moe

27th Jun 06 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't exactly say Rooney has mass love for the club seeing he's a Everton supporter and all

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Cristiano Ronaldo 23 database queries in 0.0154109 seconds