corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MAGNA NYE

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MAGNA NYE
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
6th Nov 03 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it is a shame, your car looked good! My kit is half on, and wheels should be ordered today or tomorrow, yay!
Gambit

6th Nov 03 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
yes but there is a hell of a lot more atmosphere

christmas day and your birthday are just another fucking day too i bet for u

im talkin from the clubs itself. would you pay 40/65 to get into that say next saturday? im sure you woudnt

and dont say they have to pay staff extra for working NYE, its probably the busiest night of the year anyway so they are already raking in more cash than normal.

fact is, NYE is an easy money chance, and all for so-called atmosphere of 10mins around midnight

dont get me wrong i love NYE, i just think its a disgrace the amount they charge into places.
drunkenfool

6th Nov 03 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed
__RAVER__

6th Nov 03 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

· I agree mate, this is the second magna they r doing, the first one was in September and that was £30 a ticket I think and it was found out at the tidy weekender that after paying the djs, sound system and everything was paid for Tidy only made £50. which is good because then u can say its strictly for the clubbing nation. But its new year, they have better djs and they will make it better. It is expensive but I know it will all be worth it. I cannot wait!!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MAGNA NYE 23 database queries in 0.0107970 seconds