corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problem with logging onto cs...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problem with logging onto cs...
Adam_B

User status: Offline
   3rd Nov 03 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant seem to log onto cs at home any more. I put my username and password in and it just refreshes the index page Obviously its not a problem with the site as ive logged in at the libray, also i can log into my webmail thingy.

So what have i pressed/deleted/clicked to mess it up? Its win 98, with a crappy 56k if it makes a difference.

Cheers
Sjdickso

3rd Nov 03 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This may or may not work but i had similar problem with Win 98, delete all your temp internet files and clear all you cookies from
c:\windows\cookies

This fixed the problem for me, it's worth a try. Hope it helps
Adam_B

7th Nov 03 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried all that, deleted temp, history, cookeis etc and it still wont let me on. So im back at the libray now. Grr, anyone else, my mate said it could be a problem with the server but surely i wouldnt be able to log on at all then.

Ive also downloaded the latest updates etc from microsoft, bloody 15mb on a 56k and still nothing

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problem with logging onto cs... 23 database queries in 0.0081980 seconds